Working with your hands is better - page 17

Alex5757000 >> :
And what sabluk and hidden wrote is complete nonsense. >> (my opinion, of course).

I'm in the middle of a conversation.

I will give you my opinion on the matter. Intuition is a gift. Everyone has this gift, but not everyone knows how to use it. The more you read books on technical analysis, the less of this intuition remains.

Women have one hemisphere and men have the other. As for the women, their intuition is also stronger than their male counterparts, which means that they know very little about forex, that is, they are beginners.

Intuition can be developed, for example a pack of cards, look at the card back, trying to guess at least a suit.

Personally I have applied in my practice the methods of breathing and finding balance of 2 hemispheres, i.e. harmonizing the logic of analysis and intuition.

So no need to judge bo me the way your brain intuitively tells you. I ate a lot of salt while I'm in the forex business.

timbo >> :

And where is your intuition located if it is "apart from your head"?

Intuition is a nice substitute for admitting that there is no TS. You can trade on intuition, or you can trade on coffee grounds - you can't program that unequivocally.

The market, in its essence, is not inherently mechanical. All of your precise algorithms are nothing more than coincidences. It's inappropriate to argue here.

It just needs to be understood. One time. I only use all sorts of coded gadgets as helpers in my work.

laanaa0708 >> :

I've got a vacant lot for you in the hollywood hills.

you won't regret it... there's some decent people in the neighborhood.

http://www.wikimapia.org/#lat=34.1248703&lon=-118.4190425&z=19&l=1&m=b

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

So you see: we are all different. The goal is the same: profit. And how we get it is up to everyone. I don't take it from the sky either, it's a lot of experience.

Well, like today: just about 3 hours ago I traded GBP/USD. My TS gave me a clear BUY signal. I took a profit. In 20 min it gave BUY again. But I didn't like this signal. I'm looking at the chart, I'm not blind. I decided to analyze the situation from the other side. By oscillators - overbought, by waves - down, I took an older timeframe - also down, etc. I ignored the signal. And immediately the currency went down in a couple of minutes by 50 points. Everything was good from that point on.

I initially regard it as a trader's intuition. However, as many people are of different opinion. If it were an EA of my system - I would have grabbed a stop.

Alex5757000 >> :

So you see: we are all different. The goal is the same: profit. And how we get it is up to everyone. I don't take it from the sky either, it's a lot of experience.

Well, like today: just about 3 hours ago I traded GBP/USD. My TS gave me a clear BUY signal. I took a profit. In 20 min it gave BUY again. But I didn't like this signal. I'm looking at the chart, I'm not blind. I decided to analyze the situation from the other side. By oscillators - overbought, by waves - down, I took an older timeframe - also down, etc. I ignored the signal. And immediately the currency went down in a couple of minutes by 50 points. From that point everything was fine.

I originally saw it as a trader's intuition. However, there are as many people as there are opinions. If it were an EA on my system - I would have grabbed a stop.

What you have described is programmable as two fingers ..... All this is not intuition, it's just normal technical analysis. do not confuse intuition with your vision and logic.

Heel! You're already looking at properties for "I flew out for a couple of hours to swim in the pool and play golf, I'll be in Moscow soon". How much are such properties worth, at least approximately? (I'm serious) 20-30 thousand?

HIDDEN >> :

What you have described is programmed like two fingers of shit..... All this is not intuition, it's just plain technical analysis. don't confuse intuition with your vision and logic.

That's the thing, there's no point in programming it all!!! If I use all this shit like waves etc in my TS all the time - there will be a lot of filters and it will lose its meaning. It works fine without it! There is no such thing as a 100% perfect signal/system! At least, I have not seen any. But in general I got your point.

Alex5757000 >> :
Sabluk's a beauty! You're looking at real estate for "I went for a swim and a few hours of golf, I'll be in Moscow soon". How much are such properties worth, at least approximately? (I'm serious) 20-30 thousand?

We need to seize the moment while everything is more affordable in times of crisis.

Beverly Park

A private area of truly massive homes and very, very rich celebrities, producers, billionaires and no one else. While they average 20,000-30,000 square feet, dwellings must be above 5,000 square feet.Established in 1990, the 250-acre (100 ha) community was built by Los Angeles-developers Brian Adler and a partner using land that was originally intended to be a golf course named after Dean Martin. It originally contained 64 two-acre (0.8 ha) lots, a 4-acre (1.6 ha) landscaped park and over 100 acres (40 ha) of open space; a number of adjacent lots have been purchased and combined for larger estates. The vacant lots originally sold for US$3.5 million to $6 million each, but the prices have since increased. The price of a complete home is $10 million for the smaller homes and can reach up to $35+ million for the largest homes. As of April 4, 2007, there is one home for sale in Beverly Park listed at $29 Million. It is a grand estate located on 6 acres.

laanaa0708 >> :

The market, by its very nature, is not inherently mechanical. All your clear algorithms are nothing more than coincidences. It is inappropriate to argue here.

You just have to understand it. Once. All sorts of coded gimmicks are only used as assistants in the work.

It is your intuition that is no more than coincidence. Apart from "gimmicks" there are mathematical models that work guaranteed. About "primordiality" you will be the one to tell the girls.

есть математические модели, которые работают гарантированно.

That's true. But I wonder: will it last as long as FOREX exists?