Working with your hands is better - page 16

Pegasmaster >> :

It's not quite clear: "As for the market algorithm, there isn't one"? That is, the EA does not know the market algorithm, but your "hands" do, although in both cases it is not the EA or the hands that are thinking, but the head?

If the Expert Advisor suddenly starts to lose, then the strategy it is based on is wrong. As the saying goes, "don't be too hard on the mirror".

The market has conditions that can be successfully described by algorithms, and it is your own problem if you cannot do it. Don't argue that it's impossible, because it's impossible for you.

And there is nothing wrong with adjusting EA parameters as the market changes. In 2007 it was one volatility, now it is another, and you have to be an absolute idiot to trade the same way.

As for calculating the profit, for example I count in dollars, in % of deposited funds and in points. But in quid is better ;) because in real life it may be a situation where the pips are negative and the profit is positive (MM). In pips we may calculate in points if we test without MM.

Everyone would be so clever if they weren't on this forum. Apart from the head, there is also intuition. Try programming it.

laanaa0708 >> :

If everyone were that smart, they wouldn't be on this forum. In addition to the head, there is also intuition. Try to program it.

crowding i.e. presence on the forum does not depend on intelligence or insanity

Intuition works mostly only for women in determining the fidelity of their husbands, and not always.

sab1uk >> :

The crowding out i.e. presence on the forum does not depend on intelligence or insanity.

intuition works mostly only for women in determining the fidelity of their husbands and not always

>> well, well

sab1uk >> :

The crowding out i.e. presence on the forum does not depend on intelligence or insanity.

intuition works mostly only for women in determining the fidelity of their husbands and not always

HIDDEN >> :

https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Интуиция

HIDDEN >> :

Perhaps that's what you're doing with your arse.

I envy the original author.

I'm going to start my own thread on the style of trading, am I any worse than anyone else?

laanaa0708 >> :

>> maybe that's the ass you're working with.

In between forex sessions, we have time to work with our forearms as well.

laanaa0708, you are right about intuition, because in the hands of an experienced trader, intuition is a huge baggage of knowledge, which in addition to clearly defined rules of the TS helps you make some adjustments to your decisions based on experience. That is the problem, it is not many people can use it and it cannot be programmed. It is important not to confuse intuition and hunches, as sabluk and hidden did. When my intuition tells me that I am not right now - it does not make me immediately fulfil my "intuition's" wish, but rather to reflect on my actions. To try to find a tangible confirmation of my intuition. Therefore, when I trade manually, it helps me 90% of the time. Only few people really use/know how to use intuition. And what sabluk and hidden wrote is complete nonsense. (my opinion, of course).

laanaa0708 >> :

If everybody were that smart, we would not be on this forum. In addition to the head, there is intuition. Try to program it.

And where is your intuition located if it is "apart from your head"?

Intuition is a nice substitute for admitting that there is no TS. You can trade on intuition, and you can trade on coffee grounds - you can't program that unequivocally.