Working with your hands is better - page 14

registred писал(а) >>

Why? Of course not:) It's easier to give advice on what needs to be done in the market to me than to do it yourself:)

I'm not giving you advice. Where do you see advice. I'm just sharing, my experience. Why would I give you advice? Give me one reason why I should give someone advice on this forum. :)

SProgrammer >> :

>> Don't get rowdy please.

>> and you just ignore it.

Mischek писал(а) >>

Please don't get mad.

and you just ignore it.

I'm not. :)) Leo's in congictive dissonance again. Let him calm down. ;) I didn't start it. :) I didn't start it at all. :))

:) And drawdowns are just not acceptable. As long as they're there it's bullshit, not a strategy. IT SHOULDN'T BE! We give 2% on all kinds of bullshit. Force majeure. :)

SProgrammer >> :

From point three and point four, you can count almost everything else. :) The rest of the points are unnecessary. :))

Corrected. Not two, but four. :)

These figures don't give you anything in terms of profit. If you calculate the drawdown and its ratio to the margin, you can't draw any conclusions about the profits, that is, what everyone comes to the market for. It is the same with the second point. There is no connection between the past and the current moment. I agree with the first one, if linear plots are important for it, the more the better.

registred писал(а) >>

These numbers don't tell you anything in terms of profit. Once you calculate the drawdown and its ratio to the margin, you cannot draw any conclusions about profit, which is what everyone comes to the market for. It is the same with the second point. There is no connection between the past and the current moment. I agree with the first one, if linear plots are important to him, the more of them the better.

If you know the drawdown in points and know the quotes history, you can even estimate the most probable moments to enter the market. And their number, assuming the strategy quality is not worse than a certain value. So it is possible to calculate everything for the "ideal" TS. :) But for the real one it will be only worse. I think this is obvious.

SProgrammer >> :

Knowing the drawdown in pips and knowing what was the history of quotations it is even possible to calculate the most probable entry points. And their number, assuming the quality of the strategy is not worse than a certain value. So it is possible to calculate everything for the "ideal" TS. :) But for the real one it will be only worse. I think this is obvious.

Moreover, knowing the ideal points on the history, where the drawdown does not interest me at all, it is equal to 0, I can manage to lose the whole depo. You can't do that. ;)

Mischek писал(а) >>

Hi

Answer please

you were given a clear TS, which brings N pips in a reporting period

you also know your parameters (4)

you also got a robot for this system

you also know that you have been given a robot of this system and it cannot be checked, how it takes your listed parameters into account, but you know that the robot makes so many percent in the reporting period

now you need to choose what to use, the TS logic or the robot based on it

which will you choose?

Hello!

You know, I've never done a TS analysis based on so many parameters. And I've never given so many myself. So it's hard for me to judge....))))

registred писал(а) >>

Moreover, knowing the ideal points on the history, where the drawdown does not interest me at all, it is 0 there, I can manage to lose the whole depo. You will not be able to do that.)

I don't know. :) Maybe I'm still ahead of the curve.

SProgrammer писал(а) >>
:) And drawdowns are just not acceptable. As long as they're there it's bullshit and not a strategy. IT SHOULD NOT BE! We give 2% on all sorts of shit. Force majeure. :)

You can have at least 1000 points of drawdown in 2% drawdown, having the necessary depot and working with the appropriate lots - it's all EMEM tricks. And this is an integral part of the TS....))))