Working with your hands is better - page 8

LeoV писал(а) >>

OK, I'll put the question another way. There are two traders. The first one says 'I earn XXX pips', the second one says 'I earn XX% a year'. Which one will you work with?

It's like in the commercial - you with or without wings.

It depends on what he trades, it depends on what the % value is, and under what fat circumstances it was said ...

004alex >> :
Hello to all the experienced and inexperienced. I realised that no robot can replace manual work!!!

+1

Valio писал(а) >>

It's like a commercial - with or without wings.

It depends on what he trades, what the % value is, and under what fat circumstances it was said...

Please, please, without the usual lyrics and demagoguery. It does not matter what he trades and under what fat or thin circumstances. There is only one criterion - profit. And only profit. The only question is how to measure it.

LeoV wrote(a) >> There are two traders. The first one says "I make XXX pips", the second one says "I make XX% a year". Which one will you work with?
If there is a threshold for number of points or number of percentages - please tell me why. Very interesting....))

LeoV >> :

OK, I'll put the question another way. There are two traders. The first one says 'I earn XXX pips', the second one says 'I earn XX% a year'. Which one will you work with?

I just want you to make...

LeoV писал(а) >>

If you stay with the wording that you have, then the dude looks more convincing with interest. But I'll definitely ask him how many points? Or if one person tells me that I manage to make XXX points on average per year, per day. And the other will tell me that I make XXX% per year. I would think of the other one that he is too well prepared to talk to me, it would bother me a little, and I would ask for a lot more details. Since the %% is a tricky one, the waters imagine - can he earn the same %% with $100k capital. No. Then why the fuck do I need to know what kind of capital. See, with the points I can guess he's probably talking about 1 lakh at best. Well, it's all a matter of habit for the most part. No? I think we're all pretty well aware that it's the same thing. :)

Zen писал(а) >>

as long as he earns...

I agree, but the question remains the same - who is the bigger. And here we have to put everything "to the same denominator" - a percentage of profit for a period of time, but not the number of points and the amount of money.....))

It is better to work with your head in the marketplace. In the forum, work with your hands. Quickly run for profit with your feet. It's good to be able to scratch your tongue with cute cashiers.

SProgrammer писал(а) >> If we stick to your formulation, the dude looks more convincing with percentages. But I have to ask him how many pips?

OK, then which is better - earning 10,000 points a year at 100% a year or earning 1,000 points a year at the same 100% a year? >> And why?

LeoV писал(а) >>

OK, then which is better - earning 10,000 points a year for 100% a year or earning 1,000 points a year for the same 100% a year?

Of course it is 10000. Less risk. Sustainability is better.

registred писал(а) >>

It is better to work with your head in the marketplace. In the forum, work with your hands. Quickly run for profits with your feet. It's good to be able to scratch your tongue with cute cashiers.

Is this demagoguery or a joke - and I'm asking for specifics....))))