Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 9

Yeah, that's a lot of money for silicone...

Wlm писал(а) >>

That's a bit of a (sorry for the poking, turn of phrase) turn of phrase. There's still a whole night ahead in an hour and a half) ... "a lot of money in a lot of pockets" doesn't hurt much.

joke-kergudu(c) .... kinda makes sense.....)))))

keekkenen wrote >>
Yeah, that's a lot of money for silicone.

And this is a matter of taste...)))) but the chick is nice.....)))))

LeoV >> :

But seriously, communicating with 2 or 3 DCs can still be tolerated, but communicating with 10 DCs is too much.

What kind of communication are we talking about? With few exceptions I make two communications with brokerage companies: opening account and withdrawal.

To open 10 accounts in different brokerage companies - one or two days. Run 10 terminals on VPS - no problem. Withdrawing funds is not a problem either.

Mathemat >> :

2 coaster: something prevents you from agreeing with me, even though we're basically talking about the same thing.

>> I'm not really arguing. :) >> I'm just adjusting the heterodyne.

LeoV писал(а) >>

That's right...... it's the same with DC......))))

Yes, it happens. Well, it's no great loss ( winking smiley face )

mql4com писал(а) >>

What kind of communication are we talking about? With few exceptions, I communicate with an EC twice: opening an account and withdrawing funds.

It takes one or two days to open 10 accounts with different brokerage companies. Run 10 terminals on VPS - no problem. Withdraw funds - also no problem.

It's hard to describe all nuances..... You do not have requotes, long position opening, opening at wrong price, connection breakdowns and other nonsense?

LeoV >> :

It's hard to describe all the nuances..... You don't get re-quotes, long open positions, open at the wrong price, disconnects and other nonsense?

VERY rarely. Working only through limiters allows. SMS notification for many "standard" nuances. And automatic sending (it was necessary on one brokerage company, I don't use it any more year) of some nuances of Limit orders execution to technical support of the brokerage company via internal terminal mail.

In general, at first sight it is complicated, but in practice it is almost the same as with one brokerage company.

LeoV писал(а) >>

It's hard to describe all the nuances..... Do you ever get requotes, long open positions, open at the wrong price, disconnects and other nonsense?

Yes, everything happens. Are you not ready for that? Change your TS... Change brokerage companies ... Work hard )))) an hour and a half... and get some chicks... )

"Because I didn't have a bicycle." (Pechkin)

mql4com actually makes a good point. Someday, we will have to think about separating the eggs into different baskets, a necessity which will arise when the money is very large. And the nuances LeoV talks about will not be a problem. On the other hand, mql4com seems to make money on dividing the eggs in some way, although it is not clear how one can make money on it.

That's a good point!

It's been like this for a long time: Forex is a hobby for 4-7 hours a day =) or even more, trying to make money was shaky and losing money was very shaky too.

Now I believe in it. Forex is the thing that can make money, I have lowered my expectations by several times - clarity and information. Anya, olya and olya.... all at once. the faith stayed too!