Offtopic: Trader! If you trade forex, on the real, ... - page 12

mql4com писал(а) >>

The talk was about the piecemeal spreading of one mio. It is not about the said mio. Only the top MT4 brokerage companies are taken into account.

Profitna MT4 is 99% of earnings not from the market. So to speak additional income to trading on ECN.

I take my hat off to you.

And I'm laughing.

I'm not even asking what one mio. :)) Whatever! I don't care if it's quid or rubles.

Now I see where this disregard for regulations comes from:

You buy your DC, plankton writes you all the regulations and so on ten times. In two days, you register in each one, spread the balances over them one mio. and you drive a bald one into them with periodic transfer of deposits from one to the other.

I'm wearing my hat.

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Hello, M, N and now S. If I'm not mistaken.

L was still there. :)

Started trading live? That's right. Or are you just getting stats for yourself?

I always did, remember? I told you to trade with hands, and only after that to automatize something.

Babay >> :

I take my hat off to you.

And I'm laughing my ass off.

I don't even ask: what one mio. :)) Whatever! I don't care if it's quid, I don't care if it's rubles.

Now I see where this disregard for regulations comes from:

You buy your brokerage house, plankton writes you all the regulations and so on ten times. In two days, you register in each one, spread the balances over them one mio. and you drive a bald one into them with periodic transfer of deposits from one to the other.

I'm wearing my hat.

Bullshit.

LeoV >> :

How about a chick like this?

3D rendering. Not a real chick (not even a rubber one =) ), though done well.

mql4com >> :

Overflowed the depot once. It worked out.

Lucky. >>Three days wasted. =)

Mathemat писал(а) >>

...for a very long time, more than three years, and not on a micro, but at least on a mini (> $1K), then these options are possible:

1. you are greedy beyond all limits: a million quid is obviously not enough for you, and you want to have many of them. Or you have big ambitions and want to become an oligarch.

2. you still haven't found your super system and you're either dumping another account or your trading feels like a roller coaster.

You trade just for the fun of it, but you have already turned into a rentier, having once deposited a million quid in your bank account and now regularly withdrawing the interest.

You trade for sheer pleasure: you don't care whether you're losing or winning. You just enjoy the process.

5. You have investors who also want a lot of money, and you manage their funds.

6. You play on a very conservative system. Profits are stable, about 10-20% per month, but they are dripping slowly, and you just haven't made it to the lemon yet.

7. You once earned capital, but got cocky and dumped it again, and now you're trying to win it back. Sounds like point 2.

8. You're constantly withdrawing money from your account, i.e. your MM is effectively like a MM without reinvestment (in the long run). And how much you have already won there "from the beginning", you are not interested. You have enough for bread and caviar - all right.

More options?

For those who do not trade on Forex, or trade on Item 3 (for fun) - an intimate question: exactly how many deals have you performed before reaching the moment of "enough, you can relax"? If you do not want to answer here, please answer me in private or at the address given in the profile. Confidentiality and nondisclosure guaranteed.

yep

LeoV
>> he wrote.

How about this chick?

super

It's an eye-opener.

Now I know why I'm in sales and I know why I'm in tennis.

Not a single item fits... I live off forex earnings. The system is quite profitable - from 100% per month. For the last month - more than 500%.

Why not a millionaire!

1. When there is money, requests grow (my wife especially fast!!!). And so reinvestment - not stable.
  2. MM - %% of balance (quite aggressive, for many - simply unacceptable), so what is earned in a week, half can be lost in a few minutes on the news.
  3. If you look at the Currenex platform, you will see the volumes that you can trade (1-2 million, ie 10 lots) at the current price. If you trade a larger volume, you trade by the cup, you get slippage, hence the losses in my scalper trade.

In general, trading itself is risky, it eats a lot of nerves (even with fully automated trading) and time. Better to earn 100K and open my own DC and keep trading. For the next 100K open a cafe or a shop or something... etc.

dimeon >>:
Ни один пункт не подходит... Живу с заработков на Форекс. Система достаточно прибыльна - от 100% в месяц. За прошлый месяц - больше 500%. Почему не миллионер !? 1. Когда появляются деньги - растут запросы (у жены особенно быстро!!!). А поэтому реинвестирование - не стабильное.

That's point 8:

8. You are constantly withdrawing money from your account, which means that your MM is effectively like a MM without reinvestment (in the long run). And how much you have already won there "since the beginning" is of no interest to you.

dimeon писал(а) >>

Not a single item fits... I live off forex earnings. The system is quite profitable - from 100% per month. Last month - over 500%.

1. When money comes in, demands grow (my wife's especially fast!!!). And that's why reinvesting is not stable.
  2. MM - %% of balance (quite aggressive, for many - simply unacceptable), so what is earned in a week, half can be lost in a few minutes on the news.
  3. If you look at the Currenex platform, you will see the volumes that can be traded (1-2 million, ie 10 lots) at the current price. If you trade with a bigger volume you'll end up with slippage, that's the reason for my scalper trading losses.

In general, trading itself is a risky business, it eats a lot of nerves (even with my fully automatic trading) and time. Better to earn 100K and open my own brokerage company and keep trading. For the next 100K open a cafe or a shop or something... Etc.

Sorry, but... Something prevents me from believing this Latin... From experience... I've had less than 100% per month. I mean the average over several years... That said:

On point 1. Requests grew and partially satisfied (not enough for all the mitten, but for food, entertainment, car, dacha, rags, expensive treatment, etc. enough), but reinvestment was not concerned... It just wasn't there. There was enough money on the balance sheet to work with... any.

Regarding p.2, was it 100% per month stable? Or would you like to elaborate?

100% a month in "fully automated trading"?!!!

Please clarify, somewhere you have... inaccuracies...

...After earning a 100K trade, made at least out of 10K, at least for a year, one would not even think of doing anything else, in my humble opinion... Nor would it... And it won't :)

Stable profits!