About coding style - page 6

What is "bullock code"?

code for "shitbroker"

Sorry, I couldn't resist. I just came across this mysterious term in a neighbouring thread . Just don't ask me what it means. Ask sab1uka instead.

Zhunko >> :
What is "bullocode"?

It's pretty well explainedhere, even with examples :) .

I completely forgot one other mandatory thing. Variable naming is in Aglian only.

TheXpert >> :
I completely forgot one more mandatory thing. Variable naming is only in Aglian.

And I sometimes use russian names especially in parameters like: extern Period_in_minutes... and I get value and give hint in native language

ForexTools >> :

I sometimes use russian names, especially for parameters like: extern Period_in_minutes... and I get the value and give a hint in my native language

And what if we suppose that Englishmen use your programs? All right, but what if they are Turks or Chinese?

TheXpert >> :
What if we assume that Englishmen use your software? What about the Turks? The Chinese?

Is the software in compiled form?

zxc >> :

Programs in compiled form?

Why in compiled form? Codobase is actively used. Even though it's mostly a junk dump, there's plenty of useful stuff in it.

TheXpert >> :
What if we assume that Englishmen are using your software? What about the Turks? The Chinese?

I wrote "sometimes" - for example, when I'm writing exclusively for our "dunce" who wants to "do everything with ONE button".

it's the only case where it's better to write it in russian rather than explain what it means in english :)))