What was it for? - page 2

Reshetov писал(а) >>

Actually, it is not forbidden to show trading results on the forum.

You should open a PAMM account and promote yourself there...)))) You should advertise there too....)))))

Reshetov wrote(a) >> now I need to double my depo.

If not double....))))

very wrong, I spoke to him and he made it clear he wanted to share profitable trading, and that there was the word "alpari" in the thread, they would have erased it and made warnings rather than immediately slapping a ban on him.

Yes, it's very strange if it's because of this thread that they got banned.

And where are the moderators, there are two pages of public calls for them, but they are not there.

Maybe we can steal apples for now?

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >> he's made it clear he'd like to share a lucrative trade.

Do you still believe in wizards and fairy tales about a brighter future? ....

Oh those fairy tales, oh those fairy tales(c).....)))))

LeoV >> :

Still believe in wizards and fairy tales about a brighter future? ....

.....)))))

no... i don't know what you're talking about : )

he wasn't answering the question "what's the point of me trading the account?"

but to the question "what is the point of your actions in the 100 - week - 200"?

Well, the answer in detail was: "Exclusively for charity. My interest is in fast and effective advertising.

I just did not have time to ask what kind of advertising, but I think it has nothing to do with "alpari", well then advertising what, yourself?)))

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>

no... i don't know what you're talking about : )

he wasn't answering the question "what's the point of me trading the account".

he was answering the question "what is the point of your actions in the 100 - week - 200"?

Well, the answer in detail was: "Exclusively for charity. My interest lies in fast and effective publicity.

I just did not have time to ask what kind of advertising, but I think it had nothing to do with "alpari", well, then advertising what, myself?)

By the way, has the show started yet? How much on equity?

FOREXMASTER писал(а) >>
Here it is: http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=9313

With the demo I understand... But someone gave 100 quid, started the bidding on the real one?

I don't know, I haven't followed the latest posts...