What was it for? - page 9

So!!!!!!!!!!

What it said above hasn't been read!!!!

And why???????????

The fact - for interest I left in bookmarks a link to monitor the account, our banned friend, I am interested in the fact, today the account nm monitoring deleted ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Question -----why?, followed the account over the next few days, seemed to be a stable profit, and today seems to be a stable went down, that's the question, here's a SUPER TERRIDER, here's a SUPER PROFIT.

THIS IS NOT GOOD,AND I'M NOT SURE HE GOT SO BAD ON THE FORUM THAT HE JUST DIED AS A TRADER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sart is stubborn, he won't give up

Mischek >> :
Sart is stubborn, he won't give up

But no one will ever know:

1. Monitoring deleted

2. the investment password to the account has been changed

Reshetov >> :

But no one will ever know:

1. Monitoring deleted

2. The investment password for the account has been changed.

>> I saw it.

I meant keep digging.

Why do you go in with such very different volumes? Well, if it's no secret.

poiskspider >> :

This whole arrangement is not a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's not good about it, young, hot, overextended himself, now he's uncomfortable, whatever, he's stubborn.

poiskspider >> :

The whole thing is not a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I left the monitoring, the first 2 days everything was fine, and then, like a cutoff, and what is the reason, or us bad people, or a really bad trade!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been doing well for 12 days, every day in profit. Yesterday and today nothing but a drawdown. EURUSD is growing immensely and the TS only gives a Sell on this pair. I will see what will happen next. I still need to know the pros and cons of this very TS.

Mischek 18.06.2009 00:26
poiskspider >>:

This whole thing is not a good thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is not good here, he is young, hot, overestimated his abilities, now he is uncomfortable, bullshit, the main thing is that he is stubborn.

He was on the forum about office plankton, I laughed a lot, it all reminds me of this.

IT SEEMED TO WORK, BUT THE ENDING IS AS GOOD AS EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mischek >> :

What's wrong here, he is young, hot, overestimated his abilities, now he is uncomfortable, what's the point, he is stubborn.

The trick has failed, the fakir was drunk.

1. $10 a day he has already demonstrated, ended up draining a few hundred quid in real life in front of an astonished public. See Beginner trader works on a real account using Elliott Waves (investment password is enclosed)...

2. +100% for the week we just witnessed.

3. ???

It's not stubbornness, it's psychosis and Las Vegas.

You're jumping on the turkeys... no time to study science, but you can't wait to excite the public.