What was it for? - page 6

HideYourRichess >> :

What nonsense, why are you writing this phimosis of the brain to me - I refuse to understand. .....

So if they want to, they'll explain, if they don't, they'll just go to the john.

All I did was answer your question, that's why.

It's no big deal to explain in two or three lines the reason for the ban. It's not a sack lunch.
There is no prohibition at all in the rules of the forum for questions from visitors to moderators. Well there isn't.
So, your initial opus like - "who are you here" - is completely incomprehensible.

I assume that we are just the people for whom this forum was created.

In the Dear Moderators thread Mischek gave a suggestion:

"I think it would be convenient to have a separate 'ban' thread where the moderator who banned someone would explain the reason for the ban."

To which Rosh said, "We'll try."

I'm personally happy with that answer for now. Let's wait for a new moderator thread to appear.

I apologise for the cluelessness, but if you're new to the forums, what does it mean to get banned? Is it very painful? Or should I ever get banned as well, what are the consequences?

RomanS >> :
I'm sorry for the cluelessness, but if you're new to the forums, what does it mean to get banned? Is it very painful? Or should I ever get banned too, what are the consequences?

It's like sitting in the brig :)

Urain >> :

It's like sitting in the brig :)

No I'm serious!!! I take it it's like you won't be able to access the forum from a banned IP address for a while???

RomanS >> :

No I'm serious!!! I take it it's like you won't be able to access the forum from a banned IP address for a while???

No, with a banned nickname. (Many people value their nickname).

rid >> :

All I did was answer your question, that's why.

It's not much trouble to explain in two or three lines the reason for the ban. It's not a sack lunch.
Forum rules do not prohibit questions from visitors to moderators. Well there isn't.
So, your initial opus like - "who are you here" - is completely incomprehensible.

I assume that we are just the people for whom this forum was created.

I support Roman.

There needs to be clarity on these issues.

To my and not only my deepest regret, on such a specific forum in the last year with increasing frequency began to appear, well, excuse me, "moronic" topics with idle chatter and mutual humiliation. They somehow no one controls them and does not ban the authors of such topics and the most arrogant participants.

We are waiting for a response from the respected moderators.

RomanS >> :

I'm not serious!!! I take it it's like you won't be able to access the forum from a banned IP address for a while???

You just won't be able to post for a while, depending on forum settings under a nickname or IP address.

rid >> :

'It's going to be like this:

How's that??? >> what, someone's hand's gonna come out of the monitor and slap you around?

You know, take a week to look at the forum from the outside. What's all the fuss about?

Rayder69 >> :

You just won't be able to leave messages for a while, depending on the forum settings under the nickname or IP address.

In this forum under the nickname. (create a new nickname and come in from the old IP no one will say a word)