What was it for? - page 5

neoclassic >> :
put up an ad...

I don't know where you snitched to get your money, they just took his account, unless it was to an email address he didn't seem to share...

I don't know if you're right, but I'm sure you'd better watch the trade for a couple more weeks.

Waiting for a response from the moderators. To clarify the situation.

Waiting-....

What was it for?

I am more interested if Sart is the SSD, then has he paid back the debts of those who borrowed to him in winter or spring, I do not remember?

and he's two-faced... had he known it was Sart (who barked at Fourier and bullshitted people with Ediot waves) he would have told him to fuck off instead of consulting on filters

rid писал(а) >>

That's for sure. Your predictions are gone, it's all downhill from here!

Citizen Firemast! Lead us on, "through thorns to the stars"! Don't be silent!

"More predictions, good and different!"

"You're going the right way, comrades!"

And we'll follow you, the prophet... ...with the whole crowd, keeping our mouths shut...

:)

rid >> :

Waiting for a response from the moderators. >> Clarify the situation.

Guys, ask yourself such question, - and who you are, that moderators would report to you? Where are such forums, that moderators would report for actions in relation to these or those users?

Yes, of course. You can live by the whistle without asking questions.

To herd where the shepherds tell us to go. Vote for whoever they tell you to vote for. Pay bribes to traffic cops.

It is moronic to rejoice when you are told "that life has become better, life has become more fun", that Russia is rising from its knees, that SPRED is being increased - for the good of customers....

Sit back and keep your head down. And if someone turns up, then we all shout "Who the hell are you?

//--------------------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile, the banned thread has generated a lot of interest. A lot of visitors.

HideYourRichess >> :

Guys, ask yourselves a question - and who are you that would moderators report to you? In general, where such forums are there, that moderators would report for actions in relation to these or those users?

Imagine for a moment that people with more than 1000 avatars suddenly agree and move to another forum,

What would be the rating of that?

A forum is alive while people visit it, and they form the microclimate of the forum.

And the proverbial democracy is just the easiest to organize in the network.

_______________________ And why don't MQL-forum become a pioneer and remove the ban upon public demand.

rid >> :

Yes, of course. You can live by the whistle without asking questions.

To herd where the shepherds tell us to go. Vote for whoever they tell you to vote for. Pay bribes to traffic cops.

It's stupid to be glad when somebody tells you "that life has become better, that life has become more fun", that Russia is rising from its knees.

Sit back and keep your head down. And if someone turns up, we will all shout "Who are you?

Bullshit, why are you writing this phimosis of the brain to me I refuse to understand. It has nothing to do with what we are discussing.

The thing is, they didn't come to you, you're their guest. That's why they make the rules.

It's probably a surprise, but that's how life works.

So if they want to, they'll explain, if not, they'll just go to the john.

there's another babcorub that's popped up:

http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=9423