What was it for? - page 4

Rayder69 >> :

Unfortunately, it all started to merge :(

Well, miracles never happen. On my monitored demo today, too, a decent drawdown: Graph balance

Opened his account in the terminal, and it is registered by none other than Sartakov Sergey Dmitrievich, better known by the nickname

Sart

Reshetov >> :

I opened his account in the terminal and it is registered by none other than Sergei Dmitrievich Sartakov, better known as

Sart .

OMG...

ssd >> :

The fact is that so much has already been studied and tried, so much blood has been shed and energy expended

(Wave Theory alone!)... and here is a completely new area of knowledge for me - I want, therefore, to be sure,

that there really is a grain of gold there, before digging...

the 'FIR filters'...

Rayder69 >> :

Unfortunately it all started to merge :(

Just as it started, so it ended. Now he is already out of the drawdown and has gone to chop some cabbage.

What was it for?) I wonder...

put up an ad...

neoclassic >> :
put up an ad...

what "advertisement" where?

FOREXMASTER >> :

>> which "announcement", where?

About everyone wanting to double their depot in a week on a pro bono basis.

neoclassic писал(а) >>
>> he put up an ad...

There are only advertisements around here, in the worst case for the advertiser - the thread is taken down. From what I saw in that thread - the man wasn't selling anything, didn't break any forum rules, just offered to turn 100 baht into 200 by putting his name on the line... Silly and mischievous, but in line with traders' auto-trading forum. And he's had his thread taken down and a banana given to him. There's something else going on here, so I wonder what).