Sensation! A profitable strategy for playing beagle has been found! - page 6

Integer >> :

You can only win with an MM, you can't win with Martingale, you can't win with a constant bet.

Alas, you can't win with any MM. Unless we are talking about random winnings. If I show you books that say so, strictly mathematically - you're still not going to look at them. Then at least look at the articles here on the site.

What is a martingale?

What is Martingale and does it make sense to use it?

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Winning refers to increasing the initial deposit by a positive percentage. In the case of Martingale, that percentage is 0.

So there is no way to win at martingale.

This is an unsubstantiated statement - EXAMPLE in the studio... :-)

grasn >> :

I know that (we all know a lot here), but that doesn't contradict the desire to help a colleague find a mistake. By the way, I failed to repeat the experiment: here is the generator

You have a gross error in your code, that's why it doesn't work.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Alas, you can't with any MM. Unless we're talking about random winnings. If I show you books that say it, strictly mathematically, - you're still not going to look at them.

---

there's a lot of things written on the fence, too... believe it all...

Aleksander писал(а) >>

>>You shouldn't act like a resentful child.

---

>>that's no way to be offended, fear God :-) - it was a sincere bewilderment....

When I'm talking to people who are seriously claiming they can win at orlanka, I'm clutching tightly to my pockets. You can expect anything from these people. So I can't believe your bewilderment.

Aleksander wrote >>

>>Let's go back to the beginning. It is impossible to make money in a game of eagle. It is an objective law. The same law says that despite the fact that you can not earn, but sometimes you can win. It's a matter of chance. And no MM is going to help.

--

Just because 95% of people think so, the Forex market will be full of losers for many, many years :-) my experience and facts show that you can win all the time (that is, more often than you lose....

but if you don't want to think about it... then so be it... stay at 95%....

No, it's because it's proven strictly mathematically. There's no way to win at orbit. It's also rigorously proven mathematically how to change the oracle so that you can win. But you haven't read any books on that, have you?

Aleksander писал(а) >>

They write a lot of things on the fence too... believe it all...

Let me ask you, what grade are you in for the second year?

HideYourRichess >> :

You have a gross mistake in your code, that's why it doesn't work.

The project is a very tense period right now, and I do not always perceive "the reality" as "the environment". I have not encountered such a thing ":o)" in the text, and therefore I take everything seriously, unless there are additional explanations. If it's not difficult, show me exactly where I have an error. I understand that it can be burdensome, but very much I ask, otherwise it will turn out as in one of the stories of Schweik (he kind of told), that one proXprofessor did not find some strait on the map and went crazy.

:о)

grasn >> :

The project is a very tense period right now, and I do not always perceive "the reality" as "the environment". I have not encountered such a thing ":o)" in the text, and therefore I take everything seriously, if there are no additional explanations. If it's not difficult, show me exactly where I have an error. I understand that it can be burdensome, but very much I ask, otherwise it will turn out as in one of the stories of Schweik (he kind of told), that one proXprofessor did not find some strait on the map and went crazy.

:о)

Where do you have an even/odd check there? You have grossly violated the conditions by not checking for parity.

By the way, I am interested in what your program will output if all the conditions are met. More precisely, I'm curious about the quality of the PRNG built into it.

HideYourRichess писал(а) >>

Alas, you can't with any MM. Unless we are talking about random winnings. If I show you the books in which it is written, strictly mathematically - you still will not look at them. Then at least look at the articles here on the site.

What is Martingale?

What is Martingale, and does it make sense to use it?

What is Martingale? Of course I won't look, I don't know what kind of books you have there... if it's worth looking at. From the point of view of pure mathematics, you can win by Martingale. Only from a practical point of view no means are enough.