[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE! - page 2

Integer >> :

No one has anything against it. Yuri doesn't write to order at all. It seems that laanaa0708, who just likes to count other people's money, sees in everything what is not even hinted at. Those who work for free are not competitors, they will not last long. It might even be good for those who only write for pay - fewer letters to sort out.

You, dear, speak not for Yury, but for yourself. What he wrote is called a hoax. By what right do you ask? (the best trader?, the best programmer?, the wittiest?) Complete it yourself.

IlyaRusanen писал(а) >>

I am otherwise perfectly adequate and would be quite happy to help you out!

Email me, friends :-) Thanks in advance!

Once threw a similar cry - e-mail one day a week unraveled) Willing a lot, and every other who has sent the idea of "magic grail" after the refusal to write a deliberately rubbish, felt trapped and cheated. Found out a lot of interesting things about myself) Little useful from such work, but something was ..... So patience and good luck.

laanaa0708 >> :

Mischek писал(а) >>

Is this from the "aftar baking poison?" series :)

Figar0 >> :

Is this one of the "aftar baking poison?" series :)

>> he's evil laanaa0708

Mischek >> :

He's evil laanaa0708

That's just the way I am. I just don't like the superior ironic-cynical-teaching tone that some people here prefer to use. As they say:

"keep it simple and people will come to you."

laanaa0708 >> :

>> "keep it simple and people will come to you."

That's only if you need to borrow money. And here, for some reason, there is a queue for the 'difficult' ones.

superbly ironic-cynical-teaching

Are you referring to me? If you're referring to me, I don't see why not. I have quite adequately offered my completely disinterested help. If you're talking about requirements - then again, I had enough precedents when people were asked to write, but could not even formulate TOR, not to mention the fact that the system naturally turned out to be a stupid drain. And this can be seen even with the naked eye.

And where is my tone?)

Mischek >> :

+10 ^__^

Good and evil. The eternal war,
One is stronger than the other
Victory, no doubt, is precious,
But what counts as an acceptable price?

They say the good without fists,
The good that can't defend itself
Isn't even worth a kind word or two,
Not even a line on an author's page.

Goodness is invincible in all ages,
"We've been taught that since childhood, but alas.
God works in mysterious ways
And not always, as it seems, right....