[SHUTTER CLOSED!] I will implement your ideas into EAs for FREE! - page 4

IlyaRusanen >> :

guys, sorry, I just got back from uni - I passed my credit week! Congratulations, everyone!)

>> congratulations.

Zen You'd be the first in line for a brighter future!

Zdrastvujte,mozete napisat sovetnik po 1 indikator? If so, then opisu strategiju v licku ili na vas emeil.

I'm fine with that, you can write me in person.

But now there are just a lot of people waiting, and it would be unfair of me to deal with you before)

So write, describe the indy and if everything is clear to me, but I will write you an advisor in a few days (if I can knchnchn))

IlyaRusanen, I have an idea to combine the ideas from Trading Chaos with a small safety net in the form of automatic placing of a reverse pending order. I have found here (and not only here) some Expert Advisors and scripts which only partially matched my idea of an EA. However, I cannot manage to get the best out of them due to my weakness in programming.

So, here is the idea:

1. open up or down using B. Williams' indicators (I planned to take the source code from the Expert Advisor "On the Alligator vol.1.1") But - I would like to add MA - 244 there. And the condition: if lines of Alligator are below 244 MA, then - only sell, if higher - then buy. And it would be desirable to remove Martingale: if we trade, it would be better to do without gambling tricks.

2) And the second part of the Expert Advisor: after the position is opened, for example, upwards, it automatically sets a Take Profit 25 points higher and a Stop Sell - 10 points lower. Plus - we automatically set an oder in the opposite direction (in case the price changes sharply), where: open = open price up + 5 points; Take Profit - 15 points down from the open position, Stop Sell - 10 points up from the open position.

If take profit on an up position has triggered and the conditions of the Alligator and the Fractal for a long position are still fulfilled, a pending order in the opposite direction is removed + a new up position is opened with the same parameters + a new pending order downwards.

If the price did go down and a pending order triggers + indicators for opening a short position have changed - action of a sell order becomes the main (respectively TP - 25, SL - 10) and a buy order with opening price +5 points (and respectively TP - 15, SL - 10) becomes a pending order.

That's the idea :)

Contact address: subinandrei@mail.ru

In the attached archive you can find the Expert Advisors and scripts which codes can be used for

Files:
dozufgohl.rar  9 kb

Friends, I'm not taking orders for the time being - there's a lot of people piling up, and I have to do all the things I promised everyone first - and then we'll move on!

Shuba писал(а) >>

... I think that in the light of the forthcoming widespread ban on locks, which probably cannot be avoided, the strategy should be reconsidered.

I think in light of the impending widespread ban on lots, which you probably can't get away from, you'd better rethink the strategy a bit, so you don't have to redo it later if something worthwhile comes out, you won't always find someone willing to do it for free...

IlyaRusanen wrote >>.
Not taking orders for the time being - lots of people piled up...

Told you, get rid of it) already had some interesting orders?

Right. the first one wrote! I think there's a flaw somewhere, for no normal expert is able to give such profits, but still. Zen, thanks for the interesting idea! :)

Let's move on! What do we have there next? Deletes!

1.*Zen - EA "Night Trading "* done
2.deletes - EA "Very_many_orders_and_profits"
3.grego - EA "Support-resistance"
4.Max - EA "I don't know what, I haven't looked yet"
5.Walt6730 - EA "Also do not know what, but it works for real" :-)
6.voolvo - EA "Three bars"

Deletes, very much looking forward to your inbox - your councillor is next in line and we have a tough job ahead of us...

Gentlemen, I do not understand why Ilya is willing to help us in our trouble for free and still look for someone and ask him to do us a favour and give us some news. If anyone at the moment did not have time, no problem scribble a few words and Elijah will take on the next project who is on the line. There's no time to waste!