Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 15

It's beautiful... But I'd like to see a flop.

ULAD >> :

For the franc and the japanese it's a bit weak, such a trade on D1 will be obviously unprofitable, at the best case we'll break even...

However, the overall impression is still good.

granit77 >> :
Beautiful... But I would like to see a flop.

If everything is built correctly, in principle, a flat should be observed in time intervals where the indicator takes close to zero values...

ULAD >> :

2. This is my little secret. I will only say that it is different but it takes into account all cluster relations.

Did you understand the question correctly ?

Let's take an instrument, for example EURUSD. We take points located at the same time distance,

say two consecutive ones in this row: t_1 and immediately following it t_2.

How is it possible to calculate the value of

EURUSD(t_1) and EURUSD(t_2) ?

ssd >> :

Did you understand the question correctly ?

Let's take an instrument, for example, EURUSD. Take points located at the same time distance,

say two consecutive ones in this row: t_1 and immediately following it t_2.

How is it possible to calculate the value of

EURUSD(t_1) and EURUSD(t_2) ?

Perhaps, this is the secret.

Yes, could you tell me if it is easy: your CL8v.mq4 and CL1i_4.mq4 indices do not appear for some reason, no window graphs, should I change something in the settings? I tried to increase the number of bars to 2000, but they still do not appear.

genro >> :

This is probably the secret.

Please advise: your CL8v.mq4 and CL1i_4.mq4 indices do not appear for some reason. I tried to increase the number of bars up to 2000, but they still do not show.

"EURUSD",
"GBPUSD",
"AUDUSD,
"NZDUSD",
"USDCAD",
"USDCHF",

>> "USDJPY".

These tools should be active in the terminal window - "market overview".

Also, not to wait for paging, from the terminal window,

which appears when you press the right mouse button, you should do "refresh".

And so on all given tools.

Maybe you should also "refresh indicator properties", also by right-clicking on it, or from the list of indicators in the terminal...

ssd >> :

And this one is even prettier, especially if you compare it to my previous drawing...

When, in the end, by the method of "iterations", which bring limited losses, cut off by the system, you get to such resonance,

these losses appear to be negligible....

And we keep "waiting" for the indicator value to approach zero on any instrument - only then do we close that position....

ssd >>: Когда, в конце концов, методом "итераций", приносящих ограниченные, отсекаемые по системе убытки, попадаешь в такой резонанс, то эти убытки представляются ничтожными....

Put it on the demo and check it out. You will get the number of trades you need to reliably evaluate the system very quickly. Otherwise, you show 5 trades on the screen, which you can't even judge the system by...

Mathemat >> :

Well put it on a demo, check it out. The number of deals will be enough for a reliable estimation of the system. You may show 5 trades on the screen, but you can't judge the system by them...

This system has one very weak point - changes in instrument prices are calculated from

The instrument price line plotted with the simplest unconditional averaging MACD.

The surgeon, for example, has demonstrated here what MACDs are - by manipulating MACD parameters he obtained a line

almost no different from mine.

To start real testing you should find an alternative to MA. Right now I'm just playing around.

Sabluk gave a tip here - I'm figuring it out.

Actually, it's a task for mathematicians to develop a "filtering" indicator that draws a "good" price line.

Something like SATL or FATL.