Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 10

Choomazik >> :

I personally find the subject interesting, success!

Thank you.

I am monitoring two accounts, one on H1 and one on H4.

There are clearly 2(two) effects:

1. There is an "advance" - it is flat on the instrument chart and opening is performed in profitable direction.

2. There is "smoothing" - peak movements on an individual instrument have very little effect on the indicator values,

There is an "advance" - the chart of the instrument is flat, while the opening is carried out profitable.

This "full-market " indicator turned out to be heavy, so to speak, and reacts only to the movement of the whole market.

ssd писал(а) >>

Thank you.

I am monitoring two accounts, one on H1 and one on H4.

There are clearly 2(two) effects:

1. There is an "advance" - full flat on the instrument chart, and opening is performed in profitable direction.

2. There is "smoothing" - peak movements on the separate instrument are very poorly reflected in the indicator values,

open on this instrument.

This "full-market" indicator has turned out to be heavy, so to speak, and it reacts only to the movement of the whole market.

So that's good. The only thing I would recommend you. Recall the Elder screens. Choose H1 it's a global direction, enter only in this direction, but when analyzing smaller TF, if you choose minutes, do not forget about the holes and be sure to research TS for trading at certain hours of the day.

Prival >> :

so that's good. The only thing I would recommend to you. Remember Elder's screens. Choose H1 this is the global direction, enter only in this direction, but when analysing smaller TFs, if you choose minutes, do not forget about the holes and be sure to investigate the TS for trading at certain hours of the day.

Can anyone advise - how is it possible to lose with such an indicator ?

Such a picture on D1.

You just need to wait for the moment when the indicator reaches zero and open towards its further movement.

The next closing and new opening should also be done when the indicator reaches zero.

it's like showing a bare chart without an indicator and marking where you should have entered

sab1uk >> :

it's like showing a bare chart without an indicator and marking where to enter

Exactly right !

I, too, have this wonder of someone else's invention, and it also shows 100% inputs at certain settings, but that's about it...

noted completely imaginary signals:

sab1uk >> :

Marked completely imaginary signals:

Get a bigger one...

However, you can see it anyway.

First circle:

- try to open up, open...

- When the indicator reaches zero, we close, take a small loss...

- then wait...

- indicator reached positive - open...

- ... waiting when the indicator reaches zero to close - this is the next white line ... - we closed there and took a big profit ...

The same for the second circle...

In short, don't be afraid to close your losses on the wrong entries and you'll end up with big profits...

Well, you can use that indicator, maybe the excitement will go away and the red font with it.

take your cue from cool-headed Stirlitz

SZZ the market will not praise or criticize, silently take away filature )

ssd >> :

Make it bigger...

You can see it anyway.

First circle:

- try to open up, open...

- When the indicator reaches zero, we close, take a small loss...

- then wait...

- indicator reached positive - open...

- ... waiting when the indicator reaches zero to close - this is the next white line ... - we closed there and took a big profit ...

The same for the second circle...

In short, don't be afraid to close your losses on the wrong entries and you'll end up with big profits...

If only the turkey wasn't overdrawing, but all it does is fantasise about the trade...