Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 8

If two batteries with different internal resistances are connected in parallel, one of them turns from a source into a load

That's it, that's it, ohm's law on the head! I remember, I took hydraulics, and there, too, everything can be reduced to analogies with electrics. I got a 2 in theory, all the problems got an A, so I averaged a C :))

Prival >> :

There are forward and backward quotes. if you want to build a cluster correctly, you have to flip something. and if you flip it, then the ask and bid are reversed. we tried it and .... >> have joined those who ask for more normal story storage format, there is no asc and spread is floating.

Thanks for the clarification... by rollover do you mean constructions like GBPNZD = GBPUSD/NZDUSD ?

sab1uk писал(а) >>
If you connect two batteries with different internal resistances in parallel, then one of them will turn from a source to a load.

How do you mean? You mean that more energy will be released into the internal resistance than is released into the external circuit?

Neutron >> :

How do you mean? Do you mean that more energy will be given off in the internal resistance than is given off to the external circuit?

P=I*U

I=U/R

If U is invariant, power will be released where there is the smallest resistance P = U^2 / R

S S was confused... corrected the formula

Got the first results of "frontal" testing of the cluster approach.

Testing was conducted on cluster instruments:

1. EUR/USD

2. GBP/USD

3. AUD/USD

4. NZD/USD

5. CAD/USD

6. CHF/USD

7. JPY/USD

Trading is done using the CL1i.mq4 indicator, which I presented:

A condition for opening a position upwards:

double Ind_0 = iCustom(Symbol(),0, "CL1i",0,0);
double Ind_1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0, "CL1i",0,1);

if (Ind_0 > 0 && Ind_1 < 0)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Condition for closing an open position upwards:

if (Ind_0 <= 0)

-----------------------------------------------------------

Condition for opening a position downwards:

double Ind_0 = iCustom(Symbol(),0, "CL1i",0,0);
double Ind_1 = iCustom(Symbol(),0, "CL1i",0,1);

if (Ind_0 < 0 && Ind_1 > 0)

Condition for closing an open down position:

if (Ind_0 >= 0)

================================================================

After a number of unsuccessful entries and insignificant losses, we have got such an image:

As you can see, there is an unusual unanimity in the direction of position opening....

As the situation develops I will post new pictures.....

And here is a new picture:

Nice to see such synchronicity....

We will close solely according to the market development criteria presented above....

Files:
cl1i_3.mq4  10 kb

sab1uk писал(а) >>

P=I*U

I=U/R

If U is invariant, power will be emitted where there is the least resistance P = U^2 / R

S S was confused... corrected the formula.

I got confused myself. I can't remember anything.

Look, if the circuit is like that:

Here R1 and R2 are the internal resistances of the power cells, E is the EMF (same), R3 is the load resistance.

It turns out that ratio of power given by first source to power given by R1: I1*E/(I1^2*R1)=1+R3/R2+R3/R1

That is, it is always greater than 1... i.e. always a source and at no combination of R1, R2 and R3 does it turn into a consumer (load).

Well, or am I all messed up, as usual.

Neutron >> :

I'm confused myself. I can't remember anything anymore.

Look, if the circuit is like this:

R1 and R2 are internal resistances of the power cells, E is EMF (the same), R3 is load resistance.

It turns out that ratio of power given by first source to power given by R1: I1*E/(I1^2*R1)=1+R3/R2+R3/R1

That is, it is always greater than 1... i.e. always a source and at no combination of R1, R2 and R3 does it turn into a consumer (load).

Well, or am I all messed up, as usual.

Yes, you have to remember...

maybe we should consider the case of different voltages and the same currents, then the source with the lower voltage becomes a load

In short, you have to imagine a model where the voltage amplitude is the volatility and the internal resistance is the spread

The above circuit can be considered as a superposition of two circuits, one EMF source at a time.

Current, for the first source I1=U1*(R3+R2)/(R2*R3+R1*R3+R1*R2), I2=R2/(R2+R3)*I1=U1*R2/(R2*R3+R1*R3+R1*R2);

Current, for the second source I2=U2*(R3+R1)/(R1*R3+R2*R1), I1=R1/(R1+R3)*I2=U2*R1/(R1*R3+R2*R1)

Cсумарный ток I1=U1*(R3+R2)/(R2*R3+R1*R3+R1*R2)-U2*R1/(R1*R3+R2*R3+R2*R1), I2=U2*(R3+R1)/(R1*R3+R2*R3+R2*R1)-U1*R2/(R2*R3+R1*R3+R1*R2)

Dear young technicians, please move on from batteries to the topic of the thread, if you have anything to say... No more about batteries :)