Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 6

sab1uk >> :

a decent turkey should load the computer, but it should do the job.

You should invent and code your own, not just praise what someone else would throw in the codebase.

My complex, for example, have only 10 testers tested.

With this package you may check all ideas and combinations of cluster, index and spectral approaches to market analysis.

Well, at least all those approaches I was interested in. I didn't have enough imagination for the others. :-))

sab1uk >> :

..you have to invent and code your own, not just praise what someone could throw away in a codebase.

Curious approach to CodeBase content... Now I understand why you practically do not expose any of your works except for Georgievsky Mashka. And those who post serious stuff are losers, aren't they?

granit77 >> :

Curious approach to CodeBase content... Now I understand why except for Georgievsky Mashka you practically never post anything of your developments. And those who publish serious stuff are losers, aren't they?

No. They're not suckers. It's just that they have even stronger designs. And it's not a shame to say goodbye to the old ones.

I judge it by myself.

granit77 >> :

Curious approach to CodeBase content... Now I understand why you almost never publish anything of your own works except Georgievsky Mashka. Those who publish serious stuff are losers, aren't they?

That's the point, they don't put out serious stuff

it doesn't take much intelligence to unthinkingly put different tools in a cluster on equal footing like Semenych's

And I haven't seen any attempts to determine the Master/Slave level of each cluster sector and the Signal/Noise level of each market harmonic

sab1uk >> :

but I have not seen any attempt to determine the Master/Slave level of each cluster sector and the Signal/Noise level of each market harmonic

so maybe that's just unnecessary

alexx_v >> :

>> so maybe that's just unnecessary.

ah, well fly, arhel :))

let's assume that the eurodollar pair is influenced by other pairs.

i hope it is clear to everyone that different pairs may not have the same degree of influence

so why does Semenych average oscillator signals (i.e. gives equal weights)?

I do not pretend to be true, I see approximately such weights:

sab1uk >> :

let's assume that the eurodollar pair is influenced by other pairs.

i hope it is clear to everyone that different pairs may not have the same degree of influence

so why does Semenych average oscillator signals (i.e. assign the same weights)?

I do not pretend to be true, I see approximately such weights:

And if we consider that the weights are dynamic... Not everyone will be able to grasp it...

And when you consider that the weight of the pair in the calculation is almost independent of the official degree of influence... You'll go completely nuts... :-))

Zhunko >> :

And when you consider that the weights are dynamic... It's not something everyone can grasp...

Watch out for the corners, cowboy.)

>> scaring people has to be done in moderation.