"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 6

Nah, a supercooler would do the trick. But a super plummer is no easier to make than a super pourer.

Most EAs do a drain or fill too slowly, at the spread/trade rate.

Globe: "an inverted drain is still a drain. even the most super-duper drain is as good as milk ;)"

The inverted plummer has shown a profit:

http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=477338&postcount=7

http://www.procapital.ru/showpost.php?p=477345&postcount=8

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Nah, a supercooler would do the trick. But a super plummer is no easier to make than a super pourer.

Most EAs are too slow to drain or pour at spread/trade rate.

Yes you're right - this is the best I can do.

2yuripk, can you put the pictures of the supercharger with flip right here.

Instructions for the most recent version of my deal copier.
Files:
readme.rar  112 kb

BorisMQL4 >>:
Инструкция к самой последней версии моего копировщика сделок.

Where's the latest version of the copier itself ? ^_^

yeah - the code is full of crap. i don't get it - you couldn't find a use for the program - you posted it on the forum and stuffed it with code so people would run to pay for the program? I'll post a normal code in a couple of weeks!!!! FREE

Mathemat >>:

Нее, от суперсливатора-то как раз толк будет. Но суперсливатор сделать не легче, чем суперналиватель.

Большинство советников делают слив или налив слишком медленно, со скоростью спред/сделка.

Yes, true, but it seems to me that a LARGE majority of advisors do not do any draining or pouring, and the draining comes at the expense of one spread. So turn it around, don't turn it around, it's of little use. Minus spread equals minus spread.

Globe >>:

открою вам страшную тайну: перевернутый сливатор останется им же. даже от самого что ни на есть супер-сливатора - толку будет как от козла молока ;)

Why, I even found a use for the sinker: if I don't like some parameter, I trace it and enable the sinker-function so that the genetic optimisation ignores this parameter setting.

The copier can be downloaded here for free with installation instructions, a full description and not much upgrading.

/*spam*/.

Is it possible to modify the copier so that when a trade is opened on the transmitting terminal, a pending order (limit) is opened on the receiving terminal at X distance from the open trade. Closing according to the stops of the original order or according to the market closing on the transmitting terminal.
The second point. If there are several transmitting terminals and one receiving terminal, but the value of X for each transmitting terminal is different.
How much would such modification cost?
If it is possible, a proposal to qzar(dog)ngs.ru