"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 5

Vinin >> :

See http://forexremote.net/ for a fully working system. For MT4 there is an automatic signal transmission system. The others are sent by mail.

I know the author.

And how much will it cost me to make such a miracle?

nacben >> :

In this shop it is written that: "On secondary terminals, in parallel with copying transactions, manual or automatic trading can be carried out".

How so? Can several EAs work on one chart?

On a master account a trade is opened, the Expert Advisor copies (loss of a few ticks) sends by mail, receives, again loss of a few ticks, the Expert Advisor catches the signal and performs the task (a few more ticks). Not a lot of time will pass until the signal reaches the client.

The Pips handler is DEAD. Am I right understanding this?

If I'm wrong, please correct.

Only one EA can work in one chart, but several charts can be open in one terminal and each EA can have its own one. The description is correct.

If you mean sending signals by email, the program works differently. Signals are transmitted quickly between terminals, in rare cases longer than 1 second. Another question is how quickly the slave terminal fulfills the trade request, but it is not the question of the program but of the DC.

I don't know about the death of the pips players, I haven't tried it.

sand >> :

Only one EA can work on one chart, but several charts can be open on the same terminal and a different EA can be attached to each one. The description is correct.

If you mean sending signals by email, the program works differently. Signals are transmitted quickly between terminals, in rare cases longer than 1 second. Another question is how quickly the slave terminal will execute a trade order, but it is not a question of the program but of the DC.

I don't know about the death of pipsers, I haven't tried it.

О... Good evening. I have a lot of questions.

1. Are you a seller or a developer?

If you are a seller or a developer? 2. I may have looked at other shops by the name of the product, but their description is not exactly the same.

The HyperTrade Pro software suite is designed to copy all changes (placing, modifying, deleting orders) from one trading account to another trading account. Each trading account must be served by a MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. Both terminals must be located on the same computer or on the same local area network. HyperTrade Pro allows to copy trades from one terminal to several terminals, from several terminals to one terminal and from several terminals to several terminals.

Seller:ForexProg (0)

nacben >> :

О... Good evening. I have a lot of questions for you...

1. Are you a seller or a developer?

2. The name of the product I came across a few more shops but the description is a bit different.

The HyperTrade Pro program suite is designed to copy all changes (placing, modifying or deleting orders) from one trading account to another. Each trading account must be operated by a MetaTrader 4 trading terminal. Both terminals must be located on the same computer or on the same local area network. HyperTrade Pro allows to copy trades from one terminal to multiple terminals, from multiple terminals to one terminal and from multiple terminals to multiple terminals.

Seller:ForexProg (0)

I am the developer of the program.

I suggest that we continue the conversation by email, the address I sent you in my personal message.

I can suggest that you take a look at my website

www.rogersignals.com/ru/

I do not understand why I need a server. If my computer is constantly hanging in the network and uses a VPN connection.

The question is very simple---------------- is the terminal on which I trade, I open a deal (either manually or by EA), and the person at the other end of the planet, just the same deal should be opened. Explain to me a fool why I need a dedicated server, there is a simple request.

If I want to get a reverse position on my account, instead of sell - buy, instead of TP - SL, instead of SL - TP, with pending trades according to the same scheme, I will be very grateful, but within reasonable limits.

poiskspider >>:

Я вот одного не могу понять,зачем нужен сервер.Если мой компьютер постоянно висит в сети и использует VPN соединение.

Вопрос очень прост----------------стоит терминал на котором я торгую,я открываю сделку(хоть в ручную хоть советником),и у человека на другом конце планеты,должна точно так же открыться сделка.Обьясните мне дураку зачем тут нужен выделенный сервер,Идет обычный запрос.

If you have a windows vpn, then a trivial lack of GRE support from the ISP on the other side will prevent the client from making a connection to your network. In fact, it's certainly easier to do it directly without intermediaries)

sigma_sura >>:
Господа программисты, знатоки MQL очень хочется копировщик сделок с реверсом, т.е. чтобы была возможность открывать противоположные образцовому счету ордера, очень пригодится для сливающих советников ну и всяких сливаторов, чтобы был полный переворот: например если сигнал на sell c TP и SL на образцовом счете, а на моем счете чтобы открывалась полностью обратная позиция вместо sell - buy, вместо TP - SL, вместо SL - TP, с отложенниками все по такой же схеме, буду очень признателен, но в разумных пределах.

It's not a problem, I've written to you in person.

sigma_sura писал(а) >>
If I want to get a reverse position on my account, it will be very useful for MQL-programmers and plummers of any kind, for example, if I get a sell signal with TP and SL on my MQL account, and the opposite position will be opened instead of sell - buy, TP - SL, SL - TP, with pending orders according to the same scheme, I will be very grateful, but within reasonable limits.

I'll let you in on a terrible secret: an upside-down plummer will still be a plummer. even the most super plummer is as useful as a dairy goat ;)