"Fully automatic deal copier" - page 3

If you need a copier, you'd better buy one from Shurka

http://shforex.narod.ru/experts.html

Integer >> :

http://dmffx.com/index.php?page=1&subpage=0&content=scopytrades.php

And in parallel, you can work manually on slave accounts. Other EAs can work on other charts. Of course, opening is delayed for the time of order opening in the master account, like in all copying machines, but there are options to open at a good price or not to open at all. If you have a multi terminal, there is no copying at all, because it cannot be.

ps. Question. What's better when you in response to your questions are silent, or at least somehow (adequately to questions), but respond?

Does this package allow you to copy trades over the internet? i.e. from one computer to another

nacben писал(а) >>

And the given complex gives the opportunity to copy transactions through the Internet? i.e. from one computer to another

It copies trades from one account to another. At least two terminals must work on one computer. One master terminal - you login to the account to copy trades from which you copy, the second terminal - you copy trades from the master terminal to it. From one computer you can login to any accounts of any brokerage companies for which you have investor passwords.
-

The direct exchange of data between the script instance for the master account and the script instance for the slave account is only performed within a single computer.

-
We do not consider such variant as direct data transmission from script via Internet, i.e. making your home PC a server. In this case we should think about purchasing of hardware firewall for about 250 000 rubles. Or place your terminal on a VPS and work on the master account through a remote desktop.

Integer >> :

It copies trades from one account to another. At least two terminals must work on one computer. One master terminal is logged on the account from which copying is performed, the second terminal is a slave terminal - trades from the master terminal are copied on it. From one computer you can login to any accounts of any brokerage companies for which you have investor passwords.
-

The direct exchange of data between the script instance for the master account and the script instance for the slave account is only done within one computer.

-
We do not consider such variant as direct data transmission from script via Internet, i.e. turning your home computer into a server. In this case we should think about purchasing of hardware firewall for about 250 000 rubles. Or maybe you will place your terminal on VPS and work on the master account through a remote desktop.

I e-mailed you the link. What do you think of this scheme?

And about the UPU... Yes, I intend to get myself a UPU.

The scheme is simple enough - send signals to an intermediate site, and distribute from there

xrust писал(а) >>
The scheme is simple enough - send signals to an intermediate site, and from there distribute

The client should check for a signal at some intervals.... There will be no unreasonable response to the appearance of the signal.

xrust >> :
The scheme is simple enough - send the signals to an intermediate site, and from there distribute

The delay is too long. And the load will not be insignificant.

>> :

Such an option as direct data transfer from the script via the Internet, i.e. turning your home computer into a server, is not considered at all, so in this case you first need to think about buying a hardware firewall for about 250 thousand rubles. Or maybe you will place your terminal on VPS and work on the master account through a remote desktop.

Optimal option is to distribute directly to subscribers who have established connection. And put it on the collocation.

xrust >> :
The scheme is simple enough - send signals to an intermediate site, and distribute from there

>> What does it mean?

nacben писал(а) >>

I e-mailed you the link. What do you think of this scheme?

And about the UPU... Yes, I intend to take a VPS.

If you are going to use UPU, what will your EA work, or will you be trading manually through a remote desktop? Prices for client-server systems, from 2 t$.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

The delay is too long. And the load will not be insignificant.

You shouldn't think so, there will be delay in a second, but if you use normal channels, everything will be fine.