Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 43

granit77 писал(а) >>

Who said anything about proving it? Just sit back and keep your mouth shut... And if you do, answer for what you said. So far it's all talk and no answer. and you're in a white tuxedo but without a penny on deposit?

When I earn good money, I will show you, otherwise it makes no sense to prove that I can earn money without a penny in my trousers.

firemast >> :

I will show you when I earn decent money, because it makes no sense to prove that I can earn money without a penny in my trousers.

>> now they'll tell you to change your avatar, it's not true, etc.

And in general yes, if you have nothing to answer with "yet", then there's no need to ring the bell, they don't like it here.

LeoV писал(а) >>

Why not one? They let you trade in roubles with no problem. Open an account, post the password and show everyone "where the crayfish are". Because everyone can bang on the keyboard, but when it comes to business, just go to the bushes....))))

USDRUR US dollar against the Russian ruble 0.0001 -15.5495 5.1832 50000 USD 5000 USD 7500 80/40 Request

USDRUR US Dollar to Russian Rouble 0.0001 -15.5495 5.1832 50000 USD 5000 USD 7500 80/40 Request
USDRUR US Dollar to Russian Rouble 0.0001 -15.5495 5.1832 50000 USD 5000 USD 7500 80/40 Request
5000 USD 7500 80/40
5000 USD 7500 80/40
5000 USD 7500 80/40
have seen the spread on the rouble)))) I don't need that

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

They'll tell you to change your avatar, it doesn't match reality, etc.

And in general, yes, if the answer "for now" is nothing, then do not call, there is no need to do it.

Staytments are)) on the demo :) but that I have already written.

the spread is bullshit... the waving is all about compensation...

sab1uk писал(а) >>

I have also made a phar for wifi, but I do not know how to apply it to forex.

i designed a radar with a range and power? they control the whole globe))

firemast писал(а) >> see how much spread the ruble has)))) I don't need that

Well, everyone can do it without the spread.... And you can do it with a spread - it's not like you're banging on the keyboard about how great you are...))))

P.S. A bad trader always gets in the way of the spread (like "a bad dancer always gets in the way of his balls") ..... )))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

Well, everyone can do it without the spread.... And you do it with a spread - it's not like you're banging on the keyboard about how great you are...))))

P.S. A bad trader always gets in the way of the spread (like "a bad dancer always gets in the way of his balls") ..... )))))

>> let it be known that the daily fluctuation is 2500 pips, and there is a spread of 7000 pips.

firemast писал(а) >> this way I'd be trading from the borders of the channel and I'd be happy :)
firemast wrote >> and here's a 7000 pips spread.
Don't you get it yet? - no freebies.....))))

Щас тебе скажут еще аваторку смени, не соответствует действительности и т.д.

I have a matching one.