Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 38

sab1uk >> :

Show me one virtuoso who is able to perform technical analysis and trade on shunted USDHKD or EURDKK or even AUDNZD)

These are showy extremes, but the other instruments vary in a wide range

Trading on them is certainly not sweet, but using them to analyse the overall situation is quite possible.

And what meaning did you put into the term "shunted" (electrical meaning I know)? Like that there is zero liquidity flow on EURDKK and all the liquidity goes on EURUSD and USDDKK?

Mathemat писал(а) >>

Trading on them is certainly not sweet, but using them to analyse the overall situation is quite possible.

And what is the meaning you put into the term "shunted" (electrical meaning I know)? Like EURDKK has zero liquidity flow, while all the liquidity goes to EURUSD and USDDKK?

You may neither trade nor use them for analysis

similar pairs (USDHKD EURDKK AUDNZD) are the differential between highly correlated currencies and do not carry anything but noise

Mathemat >> :

The most important thing is to determine who is a master and who is a puppet. This is clearly a fickle characteristic.

P.S. You're getting too damn old. I was going to say that's not the problem at all. It's a pain in the ass to figure out who the master is every time.

What's the point of defining the dollar?

>> From him you have to go.

NikT_58 >> :

What's the point of defining the dollar.

You gotta go from there.

>> Not a fact!

sab1uk писал(а) >>

Show me one virtuoso who is able to perform technical analysis and trade on shunted USDHKD or EURDKK or even AUDNZD)

These extremes are indicative, but the other instruments vary considerably.

firemast How weak are you on these pairs?

I've written elsewhere, my system works everywhere, even in stock markets and futures.

EURDKK has a spread on the channel width))) and this channel is almost eternal, you buy at the upper limit of the channel, sell at the lower one))) one cannot make a profit with such a spread, while those who trade inside the spread probably make lots, although we probably compete with each other with 10 000 lots up and down within the channel))) so the price does not change from buying or selling in millions, while dealers allow to trade outside the spread - this is the problem.

firemast >> :

I've written elsewhere, my system works everywhere, even on stocks and futures. Any instrument.

... and from what I understand, it's consistently losing 20% a week. It's an admirable result.

timbo писал(а) >>

... and, as I understand it, is steadily shedding 20% a week. The result is admirable.

is it bad? i think it's a good result :)) it's not a total loss))) like the joke: if you want to earn 10 thousand, you have to spend 20 thousand and then you will have 10 thousand on your own :))

sab1uk you are a master of pictures :) makes me happy :) my favourite magazine 8)