Looking for an MTS. giving a steady 20% or more per month - page 18

granit77 писал(а) >>

It's a boring life, brothers... Every bragging ends the same way.

You've got something to strive for :) I don't want to give away my knowledge I've gained during 6 years of work on the Forex market for free :)

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Where did you say the password to the account is?

You'd publish it, let me do an analysis of your EA and everything would fall into place at once.

>> EA is my brain I wrote already :)

firemast писал(а) >>

I've already written about my brain :)

>>Will we take my brain out when we sell it?

Figar0 писал(а) >>

Are we going to take away my brain when we sell it?

i have an algorithm, i use it :) you can write the algorithm on a piece of paper ;). that's all

Figar0 >> :

Are we going to take the brains out when we sell them?

Are you sure there is anything to take away?

He had saved 20 quid on his deposit in 6 years of work on the Forex market and he lost it with an incredibly profitable system because he went to drink tea.

Now he sells this great system, because he wants a more profitable deposit.

Who sends these clowns here anyway.

sol писал(а) >>

Are you sure there is anything to withdraw?

A man has accumulated 20 quid on a deposit in 6 years of working on Forex and he lost it with an incredibly profitable system because he went to drink tea.

Now he sells this great system, because he wants a more profitable deposit.

Who sends these clowns here anyway.

I have a choice. either get a job at 1500 quid to work for six months and accumulate at least a deposit, so it would not hurt your trades or sell the system well and then you do not have to work :) I have a system, but no money, someone has money, but no system. just a mutual exchange and solve the problem :) all good

>Who sends these clowns here?

Yeah, right, and who sends these clowns here in the first place? ;)

firemast >> :

I have a choice. Either get a job at 1500 quid, work for six months, and accumulate a deposit, so as not to hurt the trades or sell the system and then do not work :) I have a system, but no money, someone has money, but no system. a mutual exchange will solve the problem :) All right

>Who sends these clowns here?

Yeah, right, and who sends these clowns here in the first place? ;)

If you are so confident in your system, take a loan from a bank.

sol писал(а) >>

If you are so sure of your system, take a loan from a bank.

No, not like that.

If you are so confident in your system - ask your working friend (for now) to take a loan from the bank for you.

Neutron писал(а) >>

No, not like that.

If you are so confident in your system - ask your working friend (for now) to borrow money from the bank for you.

there is a first rule of trader not to play with borrowed money

HIDDEN писал(а) >>

Where did you say the password to the account is?

You should publish it, let me do an analysis of your EA and everything would fall into place at once.

>> look in the mail.