NFA bans locking from 15 May 2009 - page 44

Why are you feeding this troll?!

timbo писал(а) >>

So the financial markets are not for Americans. "They're so stupid!!!"

And certainly not for the Khohols - let them eat their own lard. Although if a Khohol lives in Russia, he becomes a Russian (by the way, you asked him if he wants to be considered a "Russian") and automatically gets the title of highly intelligent.

You didn't answer about higher education and foreign languages, it seems that your claim to being highly intelligent is based solely on the fact of living in Russia. You must be very proud of the fact of living in Russia, you've worked hard to achieve it.

Americans are reasonable as a nation, (Russians, Ukrainians - Armenians PMs in a word) are reasonable as individuals, but it's the broom, not the twig, that hits harder. Peter the Great paved the way for a developed society, the revolution cut it off, and now we are floundering on our own. Without unity. And unity is an intelligent society, not individuals. And what's the use of intellect if it is socially useless?

MrSerj >> :
I'd like to present an article that's very enlightening for all...

Don't. Trading is for highly intelligent people, as you yourself said. You are not, as you yourself have admitted, and as you have convincingly demonstrated for two days now. Don't give me that verbal diarrhea.

timbo, aren't you doing a kitchen scam? Your nagging and frustration sounds a bit like that. :) That's right! Do you doubt that everyone who deals in securities trading isn't a youko-intellectual? If so. Then you are deeply in doubt. It's strange that you question my words about the high - intelligence of traders? Exactly, you are Kuhar! Otherwise, if you have traded yourself, you would understand it. Good luck, friend. :)

troll...

timbo 19.05.2009 18:02
kernelmd писал(а) >>

Ok, from purely technical point of view LOC is the same as closing position, but in some pips strategies it allows to bypass position holding and minimal stop level limitation...
>> agree?

We agree. It is a strategy of petty cheating, it has nothing to do with trading. It's playing against DCs, not the market, it would be strange to expect DCs not to fight against it.

Who is playing against whom?

Example: In MT5 there is an open lock button (the idea of one not stupid person from another forum, only he cited it for laughs, but seriously?).

Speculators take it and push the button! All the brokerage companies are happy with the position - there is no need to put anything on the market. But speculators set TPs and go to sleep.

Wakes up, the sun shines and looks in the computer. In short, everything is clear with him!

And what about the DC well it gave him the money, with full confidence - miracles rarely happen. Anyway, a couple of miracles like that and our honest DC's in the wazoo at .... and instead of a good fairy, we may very well see

a Baba Yaga. I don't owe anyone, what I owe is forgiven.

Who are they, these NFAs... to build everyone up... Man, the doomsayers...

Is everyone in the whole world so uncomplaining, eaten and thanked...

"... In defence of traders' interests..." - the falsity of this statement should be obvious to us who have been through the "many requests of the workers" school at a glance. Not everyone... not all of us...

Let's take the NFA's assertion that this is good for the trader. Maybe then they should also brush up brokers of all stripes in terms of forex activity, so that they do not dabble in LOCs but display their transaction history - the Regulator, for Christ's sake.

avtomat писал(а) >>

Who are they, these NFAs... to build everyone up... Man, the doomsayers...

Is everyone in the whole world so uncomplaining, eaten and thanked...

"... In defence of traders' interests..." - the falsity of this statement should be obvious to us who have been through the "many requests of the workers" school at a glance. Not everyone... ...we didn't study hard enough...

It's just an excuse. It was decided by the assembly... that there's no place for loki, so fed up with loki that they can't stand it. So they put the basis for this AHINEE, NASA, NFA-sa said, screw you where you already have only deeper all these NFAs.

They, the brokerage companies have only hope for a new, beautiful terminal - newcomers will come in droves. They hope for a new and beautiful terminal - newcomers will rush to rely on it. It is clear that mature people will not give a rat's ass until they get a feel for this sweet (MT5). I will take MT4 and will use it. If I take MT4, I will veritually feed it quotes from MT5 or other, and the signals to open / close positions from advisors through the binder to feed terminals of brokers who HAVE lock, there are too many solutions, a lot of programs will appear to solve this problem. I'll buy a couple, but all the same, they will feed brokerage companies as if they ate candy.