A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 45

charter:

Who can be trusted to write a simple trading Expert Advisor from the list of trusted/proven ones?

The requirements to the Expert Advisor are extremely simple: all losing trades should be opened with 0.01 lot, and winning - 1.0.

Form of payment - any, including Yandex-money, merry chickens.

You have disappointed me, colleagues.

I'm disappointed.

Millions for a simple advisor.... It's easy to imagine what clients get for a thousand quid. ))

Good day to all! Please tell me if there are some experienced and knowledgeable programmers here, who know the MetaTrader 4 very well and are ready to write a robot with several trading strategies. If there are such smart guys, I'm ready to communicate and work with them fruitfully on mutually beneficial terms. I'm waiting for an email to my email address: sergei.152@bk.ru

My name is Dmytro Sheychenko, Skype dmitriy_td. I would add a charlatan programmer to the black list. He included in a code of site created by him for 6 months (about 1000 dollars) a link to his personal site. He has placed there a part of a code and deliberately breaking work of our resource, demanded on 1000 rubles per hour for "recovery". This is blackmail and extortion and, yes, this is a criminal offense... I have all the proof and I am ready to present it. The name of this scoundrel is Sergey Semyachkin, the data is from a website registered to him
nofd.pro -ADMINISTRATIVE CONTACT
Name:
Sergei Semyachkin
Organization:
Private Person
Street:
Zarechnaya, 43
City:
Novomichurinsk
State:
Ryazanskaya
Postal Code:
RU
Phone:
+7.9156141999
Email:

sambrook@inbox.ru

Don't get on a rascal !!!!

Oh, by the way, moderators, can you please remove me from the list at the start of the post?

And people still sometimes write with orders, even though I'm not engaged in orders for several years.

Thanks in advance. This post can also be removed.

I am missing from the white list of decent mql4 developers))

Комбинатор:

Oh, by the way, moderators, can you please remove me from the list at the start of the post?

And people still sometimes write with orders, even though I'm not engaged in orders for several years.

Why is that? Sometimes you can do something for fun.

Комбинатор:

It is impossible. Only to the administrators. Moderators can't edit old posts

o_o :

Always a pleasure to work together. Thank you udmurt2 for your attention! :)

the topic should probably be deleted due to irrelevance

Stanislav Dray:

the topic should probably be deleted because it is irrelevant

Indeed, you can delete it, everyone is already writing for themselves, why do they need experienced programmers))