A list of programmers who are great at writing pay-for-performance codes and don't screw around - page 28

granit77 >> :

He has long ago forgotten why he came here :))

No, he didn't. He had to mess up the thread for something. TheXpert decided, in good faith and in good faith, to help new customers, who are misguided, not to get screwed and

get some sane code and sane communication from programmers. As a result, those to whom the thread is addressed will read all this communal bazaar, when the flood was on the decline, he pulled from the list

2-3 programmers and praised their code . Textbook debunking. As a result TheXpert wants to pass the nickname to someone else, programmers compare each other's grammar and those to whom the thread is addressed are again disoriented.

>KZf!!!,I did not create this thread for such a bazaar!!!!,THAT soap operas were written here or talked(nhfyltkb) like Lenin from an armored car!!!!My words are not to be discussed!!!

goldtrader >> :

Are you so distrustful of all information?

Then it is better not to listen to anyone, not to read ... because not everything can be seen in person.

You know this for sure, don't you?

You have seen these advisors PERSONALLY and/or trust the doers who are pouring mud on themselves, haven't you?

Which of the programmers does not conceal it personally?

Maybe a fufu advisor because of fufu TS, fufu TK, but not because of fufu code .

But we're not talking about TS/TZ here, we're talking about programmers.

SZU Some day today ... wrong. Must be a magnetic storm... or swine flu is creeping up.

Quote: "The vast majority of ordered Expert Advisors are outright rubbish, unproven by time or real ".

Where does it say that the code is bogus?

goldtrader wrote >>

"You are so skeptical of all information?

Then it's better not to listen to or read ... because not everything can be seen with your own eyes."

Separate the wheat from the chaff and be happy.

It's a feature of this forum - after 10-12 pages outright flooding begins. And after 15 someone will argue with someone else and have a showdown ...

It's been noted for a long time.

granit77 писал(а) >>

No, the doctor said the morgue, the morgue it is.

Enough with the snide remarks! Watch the champions league.

FORiks >> :

Enough of the rancour! Watch the champions league instead.

Uh-oh, the patient turns out to be more alive than dead!

xrust >> :

It's a feature of this forum - after 10-12 pages outright flooding begins. And after 15 someone will argue with someone else and have a showdown ...

It's been a long time coming.

And you asked me what's new here. What could I tell you?

Yeah, we're gonna have a blast.

laanaa0708 >> :

A man who wants to write an adviser is either stupid or lazy, but most likely he is both.

I beg to differ with you. If a person is a professional in other fields, has his own business, but neither the time to learn the language nor the opportunity to delve into these mazes, can you call him lazy and stupid? Nonsense. And laziness is known to be the main engine of progress! If peasants were not lazy to plough, they would not have invented the tractor.

You have so dashingly lumped everyone under the same ridge..... I think you got it a little wrong!

granit77 >> :

So I was wrong about you. I was hoping that you, with your eloquence, would help me develop the script, the link to which you conveniently gave me. So right the evil people were right, who couldn't ask you for a link to your perfect codes... You really are 4 in 1: Illiterate, Uneducated, Incompetent Flooder.

What's more, I don't give a damn.

I repeat for the "literate" who can read (I can not) - I do not work for sausages - you want the code, pay!

Correctly said laanaa0708 - "The man ordering the writing of the advisor elementary or stupid or lazy, and most likely both together.

Conclusions you can draw your own conclusions.....