What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 7

or maybe already in the Caribbean?

I'm here. Here's the result of the work:

I don't see the results of the "work". And I know how to draw graphs too.

Swetten >> :
I don't see the results of the "work". I know how to draw graphs, too.

Well, what do you want? You want me to give you an investor's access? No, you don't. I just show my work. The Expert Advisor I am not selling, and whether you believe it or not is your own problem. Page one has the first report, this is page two. I think there's a difference. And it's not a bad one.

Skymaster >> :

I'm here. This is the result of the work:

These are not results, but a screenshot from nowhere that reeks of hidden advertising.

The results are what you can REVEAL. I.e. investment login or monitoring.

What you stubbornly ignore.

... I'm just posting my work...

For what purpose?

goldtrader >> :

It's not results, but a screenshot from nowhere that smacks of hidden advertising.

The results are something you can MAKE sure of. I.e. investment login or monitoring.

What you stubbornly ignore.

For what purpose?

For what purpose? To please your ego )) Nothing else. Monitoring... What's the point of registering? I may be posting reports for a week. And then there's the DOP sightings ))

Skymaster

Check out http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=main&lang=ru

Interesting to look at Equity

EvgeTrofi >> :

Monitor at http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=main&lang=ru

It's interesting to look at Equity.

No need to monitor.

Skymaster, just post a screenshot of this indicator for your real. Really, it's interesting to look at equity.

Xupypr >> :

You don't need to monitor.

Why not?

Monitoring will show whether it's real or not.

The indicator curve is also useful to observe, though it is clear that the equity has fallen by leaps and bounds without it.

I agree to register on onyx. But explain one thing to me: why do you need it? )) I'm not offering my adviser to anyone, I'm not teaching anyone, I'm just asking your opinion. What do you want to see monitoring? )))