What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 8

Watching Uncle Martin's demise live on air one more time

Skymaster писал(а) >>
I agree to register on onyx. But explain me one thing: why do you need it? )) I'm not offering my Expert Advisor to anyone, I'm not teaching anyone intellect, I'm just asking your opinion. What do you want to see monitored? )))

My opinion is that it's a 20-30 pips pips pips with the lot increasing by ( stop to profit ratio ) times after a losing trade.

Skymaster >>:
Я согласен зарегистрироваться на ониксе. Но вот объясните мне одну вещь: зачем оно вам?

1. Make sure it is REAL.

2. By the way, you need it no less. You will lose mistrust + it should be much more pleasant to "satisfy your self-esteem" on public monitoring.

3. Document its demise as a manual for future generations and as a response to endless arguments about the benefits/ harms of averaging with/without lot build-up in various ways.

Skymaster писал(а) >>
I agree to register on onyx. But explain me one thing: why do you need it? )) I'm not offering my EA to anyone, I'm not giving any advice, I'm just asking your opinion. What do you want to see monitoring? )))

We want to see a plum, that way you just stop showing boastful pictures and we'll be left in the dark and some will think you're a cool trader)

The author of this thread seems to have 6th point syndrome. :)

22:07:57 Please wait a moment, operator will join you...
22:08:07 Support has joined the conversation.
22:08:21 Support: Hello, how may I help you?
22:09:19 Visitor: Hello, I have a question, how will your company react to the self-locking pips?
22:11:36 Visitor: parameters for example 7 pips
22:13:57 The operator has problems with connection, we have temporarily moved you to the priority queue. We apologise for your waiting.

//-----------

future:

//----------

12:09:19 Visitor: hello..I have a question - when will your company eventually transfer the payment .... ?

12:13:57 The operator has problems with your connection, we have temporarily moved you to a priority queue. We apologise for your wait.

I have déjà vu - I think last year there was a similar thread - there was also a guy who started martingale, started convincing everyone that he was the coolest and although his EA worked for only a couple of days he was waiting for the Bahamas, etc., then of course he lost, then started making excuses.... I do not know what to do with it.

Can you tell me the thread?

have you been to Tahiti?

This is from a tester, not a real one.