What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 5

-star- >> :

I still don't get it. is there only one position open or is there one position first and then added to it as the market moves upwards?

If not positive, then they are added only after a certain number of pips. In other words, we scale in not in time, and not on a new bar. Then we pull up TP. At the end of a day a new series of deals begins, the number of TPs to open a new series of deals doesn't play the role. You may open a new series inside the existing one, but taking into account the exponent of the previous one.

Who says there is no management? And what do you mean by management?

Skymaster >> :

And who says there is no management? And what do you mean by management?

1. A profitable strategy must be profitable without lot size manipulation.

2. Whatever the strategy -- there is a better MM for it than exponentially increasing the lot.

3. if the strategy cannot be used without MM, it is a dumb fit.

TheXpert >> :

1. A profitable strategy must be profitable without lot size manipulation.

2. Whatever the strategy is -- there is a better MM for it than exponentially increasing the lot size.

3- If the strategy cannot be used without MM, it is a dumb fit.

Is there any justification for the first and third points?

mql4com >> :

On the first and third point, is there any justification?

1. -- a direct inference from the above-mentioned article.

3. >> my assumption. Although no -- this is a direct inference from 1.

mql4com писал(а) >>

Is there any justification for the first and third points?

All this is supported by practice and experience, but there is nothing to counter it at all. If anyone knows anything, they keep quiet...

TheXpert >> :

1. -- a direct inference from the above-mentioned article.

3. -- my assumption.

Do you read carefully what I write? Now go back to the page before. What did I write there? That's right, the Expert Advisor works perfectly well with a fixed lot. But as you call lot manipulation, it yields higher profitability. So keep your speculations to yourself, if you don't read carefully.

Skymaster >> :

Do you read carefully what I write?

Likewise.

Where did it say in the paragraphs that I was writing about your strategy? That's right, nowhere, I was referring to it in general.

About profitability -- you have it at the expense of deeper drawdown -- better to improve not profitability, but FS -- proven.

If you are going to use martin any more, the wish about titanium balls is valid.

You don't happen to be locking up, do you? Sounds like this one. Advice - run it on a strong trend (seems to be working on a flat now?) If all is OK - you won't have any more problems in life.

BUT - for some reason I have déjà vu - everything suddenly ends abruptly and sadly with a margin call :(