What do you think of the EA's performance from the real world? - page 3

Skymaster >> :
No. not martingale. It's not martingale, it's exponentiation. If you don't have enough free funds, exponent is automatically deactivated and starts pulling out depo by pulling out TP. It is difficult to call it "writing". Some orders are hanging for 5 days. All in all, I have been polishing my Expert Advisor for a long time. Now it seems to be working like clockwork.

It works exponentially with pp pulling up? Isn't that Richard from the Alpari forum? :)

gorby777 писал(а) >>

Exponentially with a tightening of tp? Isn't that Richard from the Alpari forum? :)

I must be very slow, what is this exponent? What is its essence? Is it just a tightening of stops?

eXXXtrema1 >> :

Honestly, I'm sick of these topics... Martingale is pure martingale... maybe with a few tweaks. The only outcome is a margin call.

2 Skymaster Everyone should be surprised ? Or do you want to X.... measure up? We all have 20 of these robots!

So as not to be unfounded, I'm attaching my one month's worth of real trades.

Are you stupid? I told you it's not a martingale! A fixed lot size of 0.1. That's a martingale?

gorby777 >> :

Exponentially with a tightening of tp? Isn't that Richard from the Alpari forum? :)

>> No, it's not.

Figar0 >> :

I must be very clueless, what is this exponent? What is its essence? Is it just a foot lift?

Martingale how does it work? Increasing the lot by double all the time. Right? It's exponentially increasing the lot at odds of 1 to 3. That's how I do it. Although, in principle, nothing prevents us from going all the way to infinity.) But as a rule it's enough. The maximum was up to 1.5. And due to it you can tighten the TP. Even if the market is not in your direction we obtain profit. And as a result, you can get to the point that any accidental market fart gives the desired TP. And there is no such thing as constancy. Sooner or later there is even a minimal pullback (a market correction). This correction is where everything is decided if something has gone wrong. In principle, everything is genital simple.

Skymaster >> :

Is it Martingale?

lot 0.1 but their number varies? like refilling in lots? 0.1 then 0.1+0.1.2 then 0.1+0.1.2+0.1.5 ?????????

Skymaster >> :

martingale how does it work? Increasing the lot by a factor of two all the time. Right? It's exponentially increasing the lot at odds of 1 to 3. That's how I do it. Although, in principle, nothing prevents us from going all the way to infinity.) But as a rule it's enough. The maximum was up to 1.5. And due to it you can tighten the TP. Even if the market is not in your direction we obtain profit. And as a result, you can get to the point that any accidental market fart gives the desired TP. And there is no such thing as constancy. Sooner or later there is even a minimal pullback (a market correction). This correction is where everything is decided if something has gone wrong. In principle all genital is simple.

Well, if I understand correctly -- good luck and titanium balls.

-star- >> :

lot 0.1 but their number varies? like refilling in lots? 0.1 then 0.1+0.1.2 then 0.1+0.1.2+0.1.5 ?????????

no, it's not plus, it's multiplied there. Suppose the lot is 0.1, then it will be 0.1 too. Because it starts with 1. Then lot 0.11, multiplied by 1.1. etc.

So the lots are still increasing as you go down/profit... hmmm... such systems usually lead to a Kohl's anyway.

TheXpert >> :

Well, if I understand correctly -- good luck and titanium balls to you.

>> Thanks for the wishes.)