not an honest programmer - page 10

ziv75 >> :

That's why we need either lists or scores or something else to keep people away from the wretched programmers.

Well, as for the lists, unfortunately, it's not that simple! You cannot attach a bailiff, a prosecutor or a notary to every such situation! The situation here was such that the programmer basically cheated the client. But things can be quite different! This world is full of hordes of brain parasites, devoid of conscience, who do not mind impudently and ruthlessly sit on the neck of the same programmer and absolutely free of charge and to infinity, pulling his work, which afterwards sell somewhere without any remorse and at three prices, passing themselves off as an outstanding programmer and capable trader! And now, when you politely and tactfully show to such nerds at the door, they usually go crazy and start snorting and spoiling the atmosphere as blackpial weasels under different nicknames! That's what it's all about!

GODZILLA >> :

Well, as for the lists, ...There are whole hordes of totally conscience-deprived intellectual parasites in this world...

what are the criteria that determine who is a parasite (intellectual) and who is not a parasite ???????

Maximus_genuine >> :

What are the criteria that determine who is a parasite (intellectual) and who is not a parasite ???????

It's far simpler when a man impudently demands that he has to spend a whole month working for free and translating his ludicrous, absurd ideas into a program code! And this in a world where you only have to pay to live in it, and not just a little! For the Internet, for the computer, for electricity, etc. Paying for supposedly "brilliant" ideas is a mockery! I have never seen such parasites - vampires of people's lives - giving even a little something useful! Unfortunately, there are uncountable numbers of such demagog parasites around the financial markets who have to do their jobs all the time! It's all been there for a long time!

GODZILLA >> :

But it is much easier when a person brazenly demands that they spend a whole month working for free and translating his ludicrous, absurd ideas into a program code! And this in a world where you only have to pay to live in it, and not just a little! For the Internet, for the computer, for electricity, etc. Paying for supposedly "brilliant" ideas is a mockery! I have never seen such parasites - vampires of people's lives - giving even a little something useful! Unfortunately, there are uncountable numbers of such demagog parasites around the financial markets who have to do their jobs all the time! It's been like this for a long time!

+10

GODZILLA >> :

But it is easier when a man brazenly demands that he has to spend a whole month working for free and translating his lame, absurd ideas into a program code! And this in a world where you only have to pay to live in it, and not just a little! For the Internet, for the computer, for electricity, etc. Paying for supposedly "brilliant" ideas is a mockery! I have never seen such parasites - vampires of people's lives - giving even a little something useful! Unfortunately, there are uncountable numbers of such demagog parasites around the financial markets who have to do their jobs all the time! It's been like this for a long time!

amusing treatise... vampires, parasites, demagogues, wretched ideas-that's what they are: pathetic insolent customers... but the maudal has a downside...

it's the same for the homeboys-progers-they're just as brainless and brazen, isn't it parasitic

to steal someone's ideas on writing TS and then honestly say that these vampires (customers) of other people's lives offered anything sensible!

looked at the results of participation of local "legends" of programming in CHAMPE-mql, the result - PAYING - that's also a laughing stock!

But once again I read the same fairy tale - to Caesar the Caesar, writing a prog and TC is not the same and .... prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

As far as I'm concerned.

yesterday's flood, probably read the moderator and took everything down :)

Somewhat indiscreet question, to the moderators, and the user MOLET, for all the existence of the branch on the forum at least appeared ...?

Maximus_genuine >> :

the same can be said for the valiant hospod-progers - they are just as brainless and arrogant, isn't that parasitism

And you can't just take someone else's ideas and write them honestly, can you?

Maximus_genuine, go and ask the local serious coders how many were profitable out of the custom written EAs. I'm not defending coders - but I have an idea of what "a brilliant idea in exchange for coding it" is. It's not even a barter, as a "brilliant idea" is always a hollow idea, while coding it is still labour.

ziv75 wrote(a) >>

Несколько может нескромный вопрос, к модераторам, а пользователь MOLET, за все существования ветки на форуме хоть появлялся…?

Moderators may not know, but they have nothing better to do than to keep track of MOLET)

MOLET never really used to come here often, just periodically, but enough time. I can not judge what kind of programmer he is, but with all his customers issues badly solved always ..... So all is not lost for you, maybe all will be resolved, you never know what kind of problems or circumstances may a person have?

Maximus_genuine >> :

amusing treatise... vampires, parasites, demagogues, wretched ideas-that's what they are: pathetic insolent customers... but the maudal has a downside...

it's the same for the homeopods-they're just as brainless and insolent as the rest of us, isn't it just parasitic to

stealing someone's ideas on writing TS and then honestly claiming that these vampires (customers) of other people's lives offered anything sensible!

looked at the results of participation of local "legends" of programming in CHAMPE-mql, the result - PAYING - that's also a mockery to chickens!

but now i read the same fairy tale - caesar for caesar, writing a program and TS is not the same thing .... prrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...............

As for the championship, do not be an outright fool! Most of the programmers on this forum have excellent results in the first month of the championship, which for real life is more than enough! In a month in the real world they change EA's parameters, and again the same result! And so on to infinity! If you do not get the meaning of these results, what the hell are you doing on this forum? Get busy with something that you can more or less understand! And at the expense of fishing out other people's ideas, well, personally, I don't need them at all. For example I have enough brains to screw thirty different trading systems into my Expert Advisor, tune them once a month and have a positive surplus all the time - this is an easy solved task!

And, by the way, I see you have, to put it mildly, a bad habit of greasingly twisting the meaning of words said by others! I didn't call people who order their own experts pathetic arrogants! And I, by the way, defined the class of individuals called "intellectual parasites" quite unambiguously and clearly! So, you should not make such a frankly confused replacement of concepts either! That is actually the style of soviet female troublemakers of the USSR epoch, for whom the most important thing is to find a reason to grab hold of and set the undiscerning against!

GODZILLA >> :

As for the championship, don't be silly!

and to Mathemat >

That's weird, but someone wrote earlier in his posts: that the final (!) results of the Champa are a GREAT advertisement for his expert writing activities,

and without any "foolishness" - the experts of some "legends" have shown a GREAT ... >> the first few weeks of the Champ!