not an honest programmer - page 14

TheXpert >> :

Well NOTHING :) what skeletal structure? I wish your clock worked like your s-c-e-l-e-t on the real one LOL.

Do NOT mess with the heads of the uninformed public ! skeleton to skeleton, but nevertheless, with this structure, there has NOT been ANY alarms in the MT terminal in the EA,

running on a real account, if there are any comments on this bull-code, then reasonably K-O-N-K-R-E-T-I-Z-I-R-U-E-T, but otherwise...well that's WITHOUT provable WORD! :-О)

budimir >> :

well that's WITHOUT provable WORD! :-О)

Which, by the way, I didn't start.

Maybe, but I've finally found an excuse to say what I think of your crafts.

I'm not going to prove anything to anybody. Cock-a-doodle-doo is also a style -- good luck.

budimir писал(а) >>

Do NOT mess with the heads of the uninformed public ! skeleton to skeleton, but nevertheless, with this structure, there has NOT been ANY alarms in the MT terminal in the EA,

running on a real account, if there are any comments on this bull-code, then reasonably K-O-N-K-R-E-T-I-Z-I-R-U-E-T, but otherwise...well that's WITHOUT provable WORD! :-О)

So, for the fun of it, write a couple or three bespoke EAs and you'll know about all the emergency messages.

Integer писал(а) >>

So, for fun, write a couple or three custom EAs and you'll learn about all the emergency messages.

With such "school language like MQL" it's like two fingers on the pavement)

budimir >> :

I think youshould keep it simple, when it comes to Gandalf EA it's just a demo version, but I think the inquisitive person should have enough brains to creatively change some settings in this EA.

I think you'll have enough smarts to change some settings in it ...

and about the bull-code - welldon't laugh, I have a similar skeleton structured EA working on a real - like ch-a-s-i-c-i-!!!!

double maxlot =MarketInfo(Symbol(), MODE_MAXLOT);
if(lot > maxlot) lot = maxlot;

Holy cow, we are optimists. (c) A joke about a boy at a doctor's office

This is the kind of immense optimism of coders that gives away the fact that they are forex theorists.

budimir >> :

+10! Bull's-eye!

and the petty jealousies ... forms of envy are quite varied and implicitly include recognition of merit.

Well, no specifics, just ookey-dokey.