The perfect entrance. What does it look like? - page 3

m_a_sim >> :

the ideal entry is when the indicator changes colour from red to blue and vice versa

Another nerd. An indicator can change colour many times in a second. Even if you manage to change the direction of trades at that speed, you can only regret your nerd deposit, because every trade will be loss-making by about the same amount as the spread, not counting slippages.

m_a_sim >> :

A perfect entry is when the indicator changes colour from red to blue and vice versa

Entry is far from perfect.

m_a_sim писал(а) >>

an ideal entry is when the indicator changes colour from red to blue and vice versa

+4

The main thing is to find the right indicator (and from green to yellow does not work :)))))) )

sol >> :

Either it's just me, or it's real that lately almost everyone wants to punch someone in the face.

Gentlemen, a beating in the face brings you to court and sometimes to death. What our civilisation needs is to learn to deal with issues in a different way.

The most frustrating thing is that all this is on this forum. Aggression has risen noticeably. Soon we'll start forming gangs." Eliot's "Eliot's" got their hands on the "Pips's"...etc.)

Mischek >> :

The most frustrating thing is that it's all on this forum. >>Aggression has increased noticeably. Soon we'll start getting into gangs. >>Eliotchiks are getting in the way of Pips...etc)

Traders to Nerds.

Reshetov >> :

Another nerd. The indicator can change colour many times in a second. If you even manage to change the direction of trades at such a speed, then you can only regret about your nerd deposit, because every trade will be unprofitable by the amount equal to spread, not counting slippages.

you are a nerd, you should enter when the bar is formed

Reshetov >> :

Traders to nerds.

And then the methaquotes will come and ban everyone on

enter with the Stakhanov movement

Mischek >> :

The most frustrating thing is that it all happens on this forum. Pipsers" are the strongest on this side of the fence.)

I am a bit of a sociologist at heart and I would like to point out that aggression has increased noticeably not only on the forum. It brings to mind the dashing 90s.

Spring on the other hand - instincts.

Reshetov >> :

I told you before that you're a nerd who can't tell form from content, a real scuffle from an internet statement.

And I would like to find out who would be more compliant after a real meeting, too. But I'm sorry, I don't really want to go hundreds or even thousands of kilometres to beat you, and I have no time for that either because I am busy trading. I have no time for that, I am busy with trading. Maybe you will come to me, you are loafing in your botanic garden all the same, so I can show you where the crayfish have wintered.

I heard it from a biologist. Now I know you breed crayfish.