The perfect entrance. What does it look like? - page 4

m_a_sim >> :

You're the nerd, enter when the bar has formed.

I mean, when the train has already left?

Reshetov писал(а) >> Profitable trades are not necessarily perfect, but it is necessary and sufficient that the buy signal is below the sell signal

Over a pointless argument, no one has paid attention to the correct wording....))))

Gentlemen! As I understand it, there is no "consensus"... And convinced that there are no "perfect signals" (i.e. those that work 70-90% of the time). I want to talk about CFD on the DAX, and to dispel another "myth" ... I'm too shy to create a separate topic on CFD, so as not to become a "floodbuster". But all the same "how to cook them" and "what do they eat? In fact, the myth was that according to many "experts" and "hardened traders" CFD, and in particular the DAX, are more "technical", i.e. more "predictable".

LeoV >> :

Over a pointless argument, no one paid attention to the correct wording....))))

And why pay attention to stating the obvious?

Question for a quiz -- which zigzag is more ideal -- with a channel of 50 pips? or 100? LOL, no need to answer :) .

Shniperson писал(а) >>
... "perfect signals" do not exist (i.e. those that work 70-90% of the time)...
Pipsar at the championship is 97.5%. Or you don't like it?

where else to get this pipsqueak )))) In addition, at least know the signals.... in order to write similar )

Shniperson >> :
Gentlemen! As I understand it, there is no "consensus". And I am convinced that there are no "perfect signals" (i.e. those that work 70-90% of the time). I want to talk about CFD on the DAX, and to dispel another "myth" ... I'm too shy to create a separate topic on CFD, so as not to become a "floodbuster". But all the same "how to cook them" and "what do they eat? In fact, the myth was that according to many "experts" and "hardened traders" CFD, and in particular the DAX, are more "technical", i.e. more "predictable".

Predictability in technical analysis is in direct correlation with the liquidity of the instrument

In low-liquid instruments, fundamental analysis rules, and preferably so does insider analysis or manipulation.

LeoV >> :

Over a pointless argument, no one paid attention to the correct wording....))))

But it is not the profitable trades that matter, or rather not all profitable trades, but only those that cover losses and give profits

sol >> :

Either it's just me, or it's real that lately almost everyone wants to punch someone in the face.

Gentlemen, a beating in the face brings you to court and sometimes to death. What our civilisation needs is to learn to deal with issues in a different way.

a different way..........???

in order to make a decision we need to see the cause and effect relationship.

Here is an example: http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/index.html

The figure shows solar activity online, when there is excessive activity, people start displaying various kinds of aggression.

Today is a case in point: the cause is solar activity, the consequence is aggression -- as we are seeing right now.

Whoever doubts, can check high-profile dates: War in Assetia, Skyscraper bombings, etc...

It's especially interesting to compare solar activity with the price chart -- you'll see a lot of patterns.

archive of quotes here: http://www2.nict.go.jp/y/y223/simulation/realtime/movie.html

On the basis of this knowledge we can redirect this energy (to each his own) and not waste it in vain as some comrades do.

bidrio >> :

I think the weather in the persian or mexican gulf region has a much bigger impact on quotes than solar activity

that's why some people buy satellites... for weather observation and not for calculating horoscopes as some people think