More strategies? No problem! - page 2

TheXpert >> :

Completely, but still beta. In principle, the idea is implemented. Finish small things, maybe do codogeneration, although you can use as is, and after polishing may well even on the real world.

So we wait!

The idea is there, you can develop it in any direction you like. There are sorts, if anything is unclear, ask, I'll try to explain in a clear way.

In general, I'm waiting for suggestions ... And some small files with strategies too, if you can find decent ones.

I think it's even possible to generate code directly from the Expert Advisor. I would even say more than that. The Expert Advisor optimised a bunch of strategies, saved the report, then wrote a script, ran it and generated the strategy in the code from the report file. It is quite realistic by the way. I'm going out for a beer while I'm at it, why don't I try to write the code?

Man, I feel like I've opened a pandora's box by "bringing FSB" here.)

Figar0 >> :
Man, I feel like I've opened a pandora's box by bringing FSB here.)

I wish someone would write, but it would be useful to get all these experts on the standard inlcukes.

HIDDEN >> :

I think that it is even possible to generate the code directly from the EA. The Expert Advisor optimised a lot of strategies, saved the report, then write a script, run it and it will generate the strategy in the code from the report file. It is quite realistic by the way. I'm gonna get a beer and try to write a code.

We could do that. But there's a lot of unnecessary stuff and how do you clean it up afterwards?

The trick is that you can hardly generate any code at all. For this purpose, it is enough to put the signals in a libu. And it is very easy to make an Expert Advisor template. And we can insert the needed code fragments there as well.

I have save to file strategy option, it's possible to do the same with generation - I don't see anything difficult.

TheXpert >> :

Completely in MQL. There is no code generation, but it is quite possible to use the source code with a given strategy.

That's wonderful!

All sorts of unhappy brainiacs, nerds and paranoid lamers are not allowed to be sent to three letters by the moderators. I will now send them all from my thread here, i.e. use this thread as three letters.

Reshetov >> :

That's wonderful!

The moderators do not allow to send all kinds of unhappy brainiacs, nerds and paranoid lamers to three letters. Now I'll send them all out of my branch here, i.e. use this branch as three letters.

OK, mutual.

TheXpert >> :

>> OK, mutual.

So it's a deal, i.e. it's a deal!

By the way. All first level strategies (1 compound condition per opening -- several million variants) run in about two days on a normal computer.

Who's up for it?

TheXpert >> :

By the way. All first level strategies (1 compound condition per opening -- several million variants) on a normal computer run for about two days.

Who's up for it?

Everybody lined up in a queue with normal computers under their armpits. >> Who didn't make it, is too late.

TheXpert >> :

By the way. All first level strategies (1 compound condition at the opening, a few million variants) with a normal computer are run in about two days.

Who's up for it?

Let me do it. Just put together an assembly, i.e. expert + set file. specify currency pair, timeframe.

It would be desirable for your Expert Advisor to work accurately on ticks.

I'll take it and run it, and I'll post the result here as well.