More strategies? No problem!

Completely in MQL. There is no code generation, but it is possible to use source code with a given strategy.

The conditions are added. It's true, you will have to dig in the code.

How to add: Looking for line "// here" on top of it you have to add or change... What to change -- hopefully you will understand from the code.

How to interchange -- with "SaveToFile" "LoadFromFile" options

How to optimize -- only one condition at a time. Carefully read the descriptions for the variables.

After the optimization you should run the strategy that you like most of all. After the optimization there will be a line record in the journal, type "0000R00R000RRS".

0 -- so there is no atomic signal in the condition.

S -- present.

R -- present in inverted form.

You can do it all by hand, but make sure that the string length is equal to the number of atomic signals.

It won't be easy to figure out. So good luck. There is no foolproof protection for now, because it is beta.

There is a setup file in the zip file.

Files:

TheXpert писал(а) >>
It won't be easy to figure out. There's a set file with settings in the zip.

More strategy generators, good and different! :)

(I'm sure yours is just as good...)

And to get to the bottom of it, can you post the set-file with settings, which already gives at least some strategy?

voltair >> :

And to get a quicker understanding, can you post a set file with settings that already give at least some strategy?

>> OK, but a little later.

TheXpert >> :

OK, but a little later.

Files:
tester.zip  2 kb

TheXpert >> :

Sorry. Eurobucks watches. Can be tested with bar control.

TheXpert писал(а) >>

Completely in MQL. There is no code generation, but it is possible to use source code with a given strategy.

The conditions are added. However, you will have to delve into the code.

Is it what you wanted to do? Or just a part of it?

I'm tempted to write.

GENERATING A QUOTE HISTORY FOR THE GENERATED EXPERT ADVISORS!

TheXpert , well done, I feel like I'll take another look atReshetov ,Miroslav_Popov and you and write a fully functional tester with an optimizer in Flash.

HIDDEN >> :

TheXpert , well done, I have a feeling I'll have a look atReshetov ,Miroslav_Popov and you, and write a full featured tester with the Flash optimizer.

As soon as you finish the auto-optimizer...

HIDDEN >> :

I'm tempted to write.

GENERATING A QUOTE HISTORY FOR THE GENERATED EXPERT ADVISORS!

TheXpert , well done, I feel I will take another look atReshetov ,Miroslav_Popov and you and write a fully functional tester with an optimizer in Flash.

If you need help, beep, the project is interesting, I like the concept.

granit77 >> :

As soon as you finish the auto-optimiser...

Yeah, the manual's too big for this idea.... but God willing, I'll finish it. It's just that it's spring, and it's a bit of a drag to see the moon...

Vinin >> :

Is that what you wanted to do? Or just a part of it?

Completely, but it's beta yet. In principle the idea is fulfilled. Finish the little things, maybe do codogeneration, though you can use it as it is, and after polishing it may well even be on the real thing.

HIDDEN >> :

TheXpert , well done, I have a feeling I'll take another look atReshetov ,Miroslav_Popov and you, and write a full featured tester with the Flash optimizer.

So wait!

sol >> :

If you need help, let me know, the project is interesting, I like the concept.

The idea is, you can develop it in any direction. I have sorts of files, if something is unclear, ask me, I'll try to explain clearly.

I'm waiting for suggestions... And strategy files too, if there are any worthy ones.

Reason: