Using Neural Networks in Trading. - page 20

Trololo:
It's like they only look at the title of the thread and don't look at the posts.

So you're writing off-topic. :)

Make a new one of your own or find an old one that fits.

Trololo:

It feels like they only look at the title of the topic and don't look at the posts of the people they are talking to.

1. Not you. LeoV was not responding to your post.

2. You are not an interlocutor because you are talking to yourself.

Debugger:
I have already written on this forum, but I will say it again, maybe I will save someone a few billion nerve cells and a lot of personal time.
So, neural networks are a powerful thing, but not applicable to forex.

I do not agree completely. Because to apply NS in pure form for forex is of course nonsense. But if we apply NS to some tachnistical analysis system (only to its part). This is a completely different case. That is, the network will predict the future rate, but, say, reduce the number of deals of a tachnical system or apply it as a filter or teach it to select a number of parameters. Not buy and sell, but internal parameters of the system that will be used in the future. Such use of Ns in the market is justified. but if you build networks at random. If you do not know which one is stronger than euro or dollar, you may ask: "You are the strongest, just give up your dreams, I am a smart grid and I will not get anything for it. Bebebe"

Trololo: Tell us about volatility, for the fifth time I have said that I brought up a thread on another issue (too lazy to look through the last couple of pages), but they keep talking about VS. I get the feeling that they only look at the thread title and do not pay attention to the posts of the persons involved.

I was responding to the interlocutor's post, not you.

And who are you? The host of the forum?

If you are the host, then state the rules.

For example:

1. Tsialkovsky not to write.

2. Smoking is compulsory or smoking is compulsory (or not compulsory - not clear....)...

3. no running.

3. do not engage in idle chatter (then a definition of "idle chatter" must be given).

4. To write about the H-volatility (also it is necessary to define it).

5. The topic without my (trollosh) permission and approval.

6. In the branch thread, write only on the subject of the branch.

7. Look carefully at what I (trollolo) write about and respond to me (trollolo) in a clear and understandable way.

8. Do not write about NS to me (trollolo).

If such rules exist, let the moderators confirm or deny or give the trollolo the function of moderator.....))))

No problem ))))

joo:

So you're writing off-topic. :)

Start a new one of your own or find a suitable old one.

I guess so, I'll have to start a separate thread about it and slowly count and post the results myself.....

Trololo: I guess so, I'll have to start a separate thread on the subject and gradually count and post the results myself.....
Yes, please think about it seriously, as it is a very serious step in life to have a separate thread on the µl forum.....))))