[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 100

granit77:
And do you even know what exactly this indicator is for?
If he explains it, I'll post a working version.

There are breaks in the input and output lines... I can throw in the developer's link for anyone who needs it.

yurok1987:

There is an input and output line breaks there... I can send you the developer's link.
Are you aware that for these indicators to work you need the main indicator HP.mq4 ?
Files:
hp.mq4  3 kb

granit77:
Are you aware that the HP.mq4 main indicator is required for these indicators to work?

Thank you, I did not know!

HP is redrawing. I warned.

Mathemat:
HP is redrawing. I warned.
Screw that kind of advice! - 48% of the vote.
If you don't know how to use it, don't teach scientists! - 51% of the vote.
You have to think about it... 1%

I didn't discourage it. Although still an adviser...

- Guys, who can rewrite IND_Correlation.mq4, for MT5. Thank you))

p.s. The problem is that on non-standard MT4 timeframes, the indicator does not work.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or you need an indicator, I will be happy to help you.

Hello Dear Sir I just started to earn forex last week i lost 300 quid on Shockbar 1.1.

I lost 300bucks last week on a Shockbar1.1.

for(int i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++) // if there are open positions
{
if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES)==false) break;
if(OrderSymbol()==Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber()==MAGIC) // If(OrderSymbol()==Trade Symbol
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY) // If we bought
if(Bid-Point*10>OrderStopLoss()) OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,Bid-Point*10,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue); // if the current stop level is higher than the one set, then move the stop
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL) // if we sold
if(Ask+Point*10<OrderStopLoss()) OrderModify(OrderTicket(),0,Ask+Point*10,OrderTakeProfit(),0,Blue); // If the level of the current stop is less than the set stop, move the stop
}
}

With respect Shukhrat from Tashkent

email: sh32929@mail.ru

At the request of moderator Granit77 the original post has been deleted and the discussion of the expert on filtered stochastics has been moved here https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/112887/page15#518639

Good afternoon gentlemen, could you please help me, the indicator draws signals by candlestick patterns, problem: it constantly duplicates the drawn objects.
I have tried to fix it myself, but I do not have enough knowledge.
I would be grateful to those who can fix it.
Files: