[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 58

AlexB68:

Afternoon. I have a purchased Expert Advisor, very simple, I have an idea on how to improve it (slight modification)

Hope to get some help. Thanks in advance.

If you do not mind letting me know, I will send you the Expert Advisor and information.

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.

Good evening. Would you be able to write a trading system based on a divisor???

Kubodel:
Good afternoon, if you have a trading system and want to automate it or need an indicator, I would be happy to help you.
Good afternoon, I kindly ask you to attach Alert with a window to this indicator. Thank you.
Files:

Hello, please advise how the following point is prescribed:

there is a crossing of 2 MAs (picture attached ), the movement (in this case a fall) to the next MA crossing (already for growth), here I am interested in Low (when falling) between the last 2 crossings and High (if there was growth). Other Low/High is not important, only on the last interval between the crossovers. That is, we wait for MA crossing, it's point A and look for the previous crossing point B, and on the interval AB we look for Low or High (depending on the falling down or rising). Thank you

jokerfio:

Hello, could you please tell me how the following point is handled?

there is a crossing of 2 MAs (picture attached ), the movement (in this case a fall) to the next MA crossing (already for growth), here I am interested in Low (when falling) between the last 2 crossings and High (if there was growth). Other Low/High is not important, only on the last interval between the crossovers. That is, we wait for MA crossing, it's point A and look for the previous crossing point B, and on the segment AB we look for Low or High (depending on the falling down or rising). Thank you

примерно так:

if(MA(5,0)>MA(25,0)) {

for(int i=0;i<1000;i++){
      if(MA(5,i)<MA(25,i)) { int  bar1=i; break; } //первое пересечение от нулевого бара// добавил выход из цикла                   
                          }          

for(  i=bar1;i<1000+bar1;i++){
      if(MA(5,i)>MA(25,i)) { int  bar2=i; break; } //вторая точка  
                                }

double val=Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,bar2-bar1, bar1)]; //находим наименьшее значение в промежутке...

// ...или так, находим номер бара
  int bar_min=0; double min=1000000;
  for( i=bar1;i<bar2;i++){
     if(Low[i]<min) { min=Low[i]; bar_min=i;}
                         }

}

Please add a separate window for displaying the indicator in a separate window
Files:

drm1:
Please add a separate window for displaying the indicator in a separate window
In a separate window
Files:

CHUPA:
In a separate window
fankyu

You need this advisor.
In the input parameters:
1) 4 levels - 1 level of placing orders and 3 levels of targets in pips
2) Lot - if regular lot
3) % of deposit - if with reinvestment
At 00:00, we place 6 orders - 3 Sell stop and 3 Buy Stop on levels of placing orders, (price of the first quote +- 1 level).
Profit on 3 targets (each order has its own target).
Stop on the price of the first quote.
If 1 target triggered, 2 remaining stops Breakeven, 2 target, the remaining 1 stop on 1 target. At 23:00 we close all orders and remove pending orders.

If Buy order triggered, we transfer Sell order to the price of the first quote,
profit on them - 1 exhibit level, 2 first target, 3 second target.
If 1 profit worked, then rest to Breakeven, 2 Profit, remaining Stop to exhibit level.

If Sell order triggered - mirror.

KONDOR: Thank you very much for your reply!