[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 41

Vinin >>:

:)
Customs is checking the train," says a voice in the corridor: "Weapons, drugs?". A voice in the far compartment: "It's time to have your own, don't disturb your sleep!

Hi.

Please write an EA to buy on breach of high of previous candle and sell on breach of low of previous candle.

TP and SL is 15 pips.

When this EA is running on a real account, error 146 appears very often.

Is it possible to make the Expert Advisor make several attempts to open an order, say, with a pause of half a minute?

Roger >>:

Тот же самый вопрос как и ко всем предыдущим товарищам - докажите/покажите, что это имеет какой-либо смысл, покажите положительные результаты от "этого". Поговорите с ребятами из ветки Лавина, они покажут Вам всю бессмысленность этой операции.

Thank you very much very much!

tara писал(а) >>
Customs is checking the train," a voice in the corridor: "Weapons, drugs?". Voice in the far compartment: "It's time to have your own, don't disturb your sleep!"

:)

I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - NO PITY!
Good time! Are there any EAs that work and bring profit?
I don't know why I'm waiting for the demo to start working! Or are there any EAs that give 100% results from memory?
The only thing they come across is one piece of shit.... honestly!
i have already gutted the entire net: these reviews on some EAs! in practice, they do not do anything! do they write about themselves?! egor_bukov@inbox.ru

Hi!

I would like to ask you to change the Stochastic indicator to track all the timeframes (M1,M5,M15,M30,H1,D1,W,0 - current timeframe), regardless of which chart it is attached to.

For example, we put Stoh on the M15 chart, and in the parameters change M15 to M5 (or 0 to M5) and it works on M5.

Hi all!!!!!

There is an indicator that draws the opening of the day,can it be redone to draw the opening of the week.

Thank you.

Files:

Good day! Please help me write an EA which would open a new order at once after the tp or sl has been passed.

If BUY TP, then BUY;

If BUY on SL, then SELL;

If SELL on TP, then SELL is on;

If SELL on SL, then BUY on BAY;

I just started to study MQL, I've been playing around for several days. I can't figure it out without help! I'd be grateful!!!

Top2n:

Good day! Please help me write an EA which opens a new order at once after the tp or sl has been passed.

If BUY TP, then BUY;

If BUY on SL, then SELL;

If SELL on TP, then SELL is on;

If SELL on SL, then BUY on BAY;

I just started to study MQL, I've been playing around for several days. I can't figure it out without help! I'd be grateful!!!

Stop spamming.