[Archive!] I will write any expert or indicator for free. - page 26

Wav....... hello all. guys help me get a normal BW MFI, but everywhere else is a volume histogram or MFI. I need that the histogram was built on this formula BW MFI = Volume / MFI, where MFI = Rang (High-Low) / Volume. Please help me
Files:

self писал(а) >>

Good afternoon! I need a zigzag showing the number of points travelled. Looks something like this

see in person.

Hi! Please help me fix the Zone indicator (in the archive). I want it to color bars according to custom indicators Awesome and Accelerator. If Awesome and Accelerator have increased compared to their previous values, it is coloured in green, if both have decreased, it is coloured in red, otherwise it is coloured in grey. I am confused by indicators values themselves that are referenced from iCustom (Awesome and Accelerator). Thanks in advance.
Files:

Yeah... totally ignored. I thought there was someone here..................How much money is it going to cost?

Liza2802 >> :
Yeah... totally ignored. I thought there was someone out there.................How much money is it gonna cost?

They're not ignoring anything. They're messing with me in person.

Good day to you all. There are three turkeys that need to be assembled into a single one. There is one in the original system. But for MT4 there is no complete and informative one! There are three separate ones for MT, but the lone indirector makes me have doubts. The system really works! The cable alone gave 492pp for November. Help who can...... ICQ:407788676

mishany76 писал(а) >>
Good day to all. I need to assemble one of three turkeys out of three. In the original system it is one. There is no complete and informative one for MT4! There are three separate ones for MT, but Odi is not sure. The system really works! The cable alone gave 492pp for November. Help who can...... ICQ:407788676

>>see my personal message

Hello, please write a script or indicator - which would show the number of pips in a candle, that is, the difference between the high and low in a bearish candle and the difference between the high and low in a bullish candle multiplied by 10000. The result in pips will be shown above each candle in all timeframes. E.g. one hour candlestick eur/usd -High (1.4874) low(1.4767) - the difference is 0.0107 - multiply by 10000 to get 107 points and display it above the candlestick.

fsghsfgh >> :
Hello, could you please write a script or an indicator that would show the number of pips in a candle, i.e. the difference between the high and the low in a bearish candle and the difference between the high and the low in a bullish candle multiplied by 10000. The result in pips will be shown above each candle in all timeframes. E.g. one hour candlestick eur/usd -High (1,4874) low(1,4767) - the difference is 0.0107 - multiply by 10000 to get 107 points and display it above the candlestick.

Catch. If you need the source code, I can send you.
Files:

Hello! Would anyone be willing to write an Expert Advisor for Profitunity? If you are interested, I will write all the TS signals (I can even write them in code, but only the signals themselves, because I don't know how to do this yet). I am interested in an Expert Advisor in the literal sense (rather an assistant, to display signals in the form of alerts, comments, sending them to e-mail, etc.), rather than an Expert Advisor for trading.

I do not want to be a Forex Expert Advisor, but I am interested in the EA's representation in the market.