In search of the sacred 'grail'... - page 11

Ha, you say "nonsense" I show you, you yourself gave me a link to this "nonsense". I can also be clever, like L1start, L1step, L1end...., but how to implement it? Silence of the lambs. They threw the code, I asked, where is the seed here? Silence, they say, a supermind will come up with it. In short, it is clear. It is useless to ask for help - they will criticize us and throw our noses in incompetence. No, we can't do something nice and make things happen. Am I hiding my work? In the public domain!
Files:

Hoper23 >> :
Ha, you say "nonsense" I show you, you yourself gave me the link to this "nonsense". I can also be smart, like L1start, L1step, L1end...., but how to implement it? Silence of the lambs. They threw the code, I asked, where is the seed? Silence, they say, a supermind will come up with it. In short, it is clear. It is useless to ask for help - they will criticize us and throw our noses in incompetence. No, we can't do something nice and make things happen. Am I hiding my work? In the public domain!

I've looked at your 'sort of' advisor. And I'll say it again.

You haven't written anything. What do you need help with?

You have no grain, the world is only good for drinking beer.

Things are not done in peace. They are finalized, discussed, improved, tested.

So, do not worry, we are waiting for you in 2-3 weeks with a code of auto-optimizer.

sayfuji >> :

The first thing to do is to formalise as clearly as possible the market conditions under which it is "hard" to be wrong.

Yeah, there are complete idiots trading on exchanges who are just making "hard" mistakes all the time, so that someone can clearly formalise those same mistakes.

Reshetov >> :

The only people who trade on exchanges are total idiots who make "hard" mistakes all the time for someone to formalize these very mistakes.

Yuri, then why are you sitting on this forum? It turns out that you are also a kind of trader, developing a theme from your judgment of such you are also among the most complete ... If you do not like this "world" - go to another. You do not want to trade on the stock exchange? Go trade in the bazaar.

thecore >> :

I've looked at your "like" advisor. And I'll say it again.

You didn't write anything.

Well, it depends on how you look at it. Analysis of efficiency of Expert Advisors is multifaceted, because there is no "standard", no specimen, nothing to compare with. Each Expert Advisor has its own grain, its own flaws. If there were no flaws, it would be a true grail. I am not seeing any particular grain or ideal trading systems, so it is not for them to discuss me, and even less to accuse me of being a sucker.

In this thread the issue of auto-optimisation was raised and the response was that "you want to do it, do it". And for all that, criticism of the EA was not a topic of discussion, but still got to that point. Anything but THEM was discussed here, apart from a couple of posts of very distant content. A simple call for help turned into a scandal with personal attacks. So how can we, like a community of developers, come up with something good to write when we're fighting and getting our dicks in a twist about everything? I'm inclined to think that this is the Russian mentality, everyone has a big ego, and the maximalism is so clearly expressed, which even with age does not pass. What do we do, gentlemen of the jury? Shall we close the thread? Or shall we continue it somehow? Only from a normal perspective, without insults and criticism? The criticism will come later, when it is ready.

Close it quickly

Hoper23 писал(а) >>

Shall we close the branch? Or shall we continue somehow? Only from a normal perspective, without insults and criticism? Criticism will come later, when it's ready.

Do whatever you want. Just do it.

analysis..... the keyword here is..... you can apply 100000000000000000000000000000.......................... many methods, the main one will remain - "do you trust him?".......

KLOT is a mega dude, there's no telling. I've been tinkering with his neural turkey MOSCH all weekend! But I didn't understand how to get into the input. The signal from his neural indicator is signal[]. I.e., I should either add my own indicator and pull out the signal (it makes no sense, Klot has normal indicator), but how to pull out signal[] from Expert Advisor? I have not invented anything. Cloth's auto-optimization is not simple, but it is based on a neural network - that's cool for me. I can't break the code of this optimization, it's all tied up with each other. Who can chew on what to do?
Files:

Угу, на биржах торгуют полные идиоты, которые только и делают, что все время "жёстко" ошибаются, дабы кто нибудь смог четко эти самые ошибки формализовать.

Not everyone, in the sense of the market, but 'he', i.e. the advisor. I don't have to explain it to you. Simply, if the Expert Advisor is trending in its pure form, you need to fight the saw, if it works for a breakthrough, you need to whiten the entry into the trade, and so on.