In search of the sacred 'grail'... - page 7

thecore >> :

Anyway, the programmer got tired and went for a beer.

I hate to brag, but I just finished a project with over 200,000 lines of assembly language code

for the microcontroller, 10,000 lines of VHDL for the programmable logic matrix and 10,000 lines of Windows software

with which this microcontroller communicates and a couple of thousand lines of Windows driver code.

Plus the design and manufacture of the two circuit boards.

I have been developing this project for the last year and a half.

So it's better to remain modestly silent about fatigue.

Congratulations. Judging by these figures you did a truly titanic job!

Hoper23 >> :

By the way, I'm still running my system in the demo. No optimiser yet, but still. My last deal was (now 16-55) at 04-15, and now I opened it again, i.e. I was out for 12 hours and went again. And all because the market was so weird. Run on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDJPG, USD\CHF, AUD\USD, USD\CAD. Here's the updated chart. 8.61% drawdown.

Not enough statistics. We need more data, more data! In addition, one chart is not enough. At least the standard statistics on trades are out.

thecore >> :

There's no such thing as twin pairs.

Check out the dragon, bro.

C-4 >> :

Not enough statistics. We need more, more! In addition, one graph is not enough. At least they should have some standard statistics.

Easy

\

And about the small number of deals - sorry, it's a consequence of filtering. That's what I'm looking for, optimization.

thecore=>> RESPECT AND AWARENESS!!!! I wrote a SilkRoad emulator in C++ back in the day, if anyone knows what it is. I had a lot of work there too. I remember after that I saw the world in code, seriously. I go to the store to buy a smoke and my head says - if (cash 25 rub money) {winston light} return(offise)

Hoper23 >> :

thecore=>> RESPECT AND AWARENESS!!!! I wrote a SilkRoad emulator in C++ back in the day, if anyone knows what it is. I had a lot of work there too. I remember after that I saw the world in code, seriously. I come to the shop to buy a smoke and my head says - if (cash 25 rub money) {winston light} return(offise)

adapt it to colloquial :)

Zet1972 >> :

>> adapt to conversational :)

I translate - if you pay 25 roubles they give you a Winston blue, go back to the office...

Hoper23 >> :

thecore=>> RESPECT AND AWARENESS!!!! I wrote a SilkRoad emulator in C++ back in the day, if anyone knows what it is. I had a lot of work there too. I remember after that I saw the world in code, seriously. I come to the shop to buy a smoke and my head says - if (cash 25 rub money) {winston light} return(offise)

For money? Because if it's free, it doesn't count. The disproportionate amount of work + nerves.

Yeah, and before this code - if (work) { give cash; money to smoke; { if (cash 25 rub money) (winston light) } } return(office) else - work!!! )))))

Anyway, how do you do auto-optimisation??? ПА---МА---ГИ---ТЕ!!!!