Who has what kind of iron? - page 6

Prival >> :

I'll write the formula on the stamp

Write on this page :)

Zet1972 >> :

>> write on this page :)

I'll only write what fits on the stamp.

the rest of the code is self-defeating anyway )

#property indicator_separate_window
#property indicator_buffers 1
#property indicator_width1 2

double Noise[];
double Gamma[];
double Signal[];

sab1uk >> :

I'll only write what fits on the stamp.

>> the rest of the code is self-defeating anyway.)

thank you - just the right thing!!! I've been looking for this for a long time....

Prival >> :

Specially for you. Compare the direction of the Zig-Zag with the bottom indicator. Not 100% coincidence with the zig-zag, but more than 50/50. I will write the formula on the mark, except that its implementation will not fit on the mark

Too bad the picture ended almost a fortnight ago, i.e. the picture shows that the bottom indicator shows the past almost as well as the zig-zag - not 100%, but still good... past.

Zhunko >> :

I don't know about the present, but the future is very likely... And I don't think anyone would want to prove it to you by sending out their programmes.

You don't need to send me programs. I take people at their word. That is, it would be enough if someone were to say with some conviction that his indicator predicts the future with a probability of 75%, for example. I'd believe it.

And also attach a picture of his ocean-going yacht. The possessor of such a treasure should live on his own island in the tropic sea, but not in shanty town.

timbo >> :

You don't need to send me programmes. I take people at their word. I mean, it would be enough for someone to say with some conviction that their indicator predicts the future with a probability of 75%, for example. I'd believe it.

And also attach a picture of his ocean-going yacht. The owner of such a treasure should surely live on his own island in a tropical sea, not in a small town.

That is why I say with conviction that there are such! Maybe I'll even post a picture sometime...

Yachts, islands, expensive cars, houses like villas... You're starving or poor in spirit. The more you live, the more you understand that it's all nonsense, unnecessary...

I did want to buy an island, though. They're cheaper than my flat. But I couldn't find a suitable one. I saw it in a dream, but there really aren't any for sale.

Maybe we should try it out with reals instead of waving the % around? ))

Zhunko >> :

That's what I'm saying with conviction! Maybe I'll even post a picture sometime...

Yachts, islands, expensive cars, houses like villas... You're starving or poor in spirit. The more you live, the more you realize that it's all nonsense, unnecessary excesses...

I really wanted to buy an island. They're cheaper than my flat. But I couldn't find the right one. I saw it in a dream, but there are really none for sale.

I do not need money, the awareness that I have the world's best indicator, a one-room khlushchevo and a rusty zhigulya inherited from my parents is enough for me.

This is pure plagiarism... There was one inventor of a super-profitable system who earned his cents by clicks. Probably from great spiritual wealth, too.

timbo >> :

In other words, I don't need money, I just need to know that I have the best indicator in the world, as well as a one-room khlushchevo and a rusty Zhigul, which were inherited from my parents.

This is pure plagiarism... There was one inventor of a super-profitable system who earned his cents by clicks. Probably from great spiritual wealth, too.

That's right! I really don't need the money! What for? Unless it's for collecting...

Of course, there are people who brag about acquired supercompacts, cars... conveyorized... What's the point? I don't get it... What's your credit? That you have enough money for another fancy assembly car or a computer or a flat? All for the sake of bragging to your neighbors? That you're so cool and you have enough money for everything?! I think it's stupid to brag about it.

I mean, if you did it yourself, with your own hands. All from scratch... Then you could brag.

And Buffett doesn't even have a computer - he doesn't know how to use it ... I read somewhere