Who has what kind of iron? - page 4

LProgrammer >> :

I know you're an anti-patriot healer... :) God, why are they all such idiots... It must be some kind of phobia - the Russian car industry, they all should have been drowned like kittens before they were born, along with the cat... Roverbooks, shit, and they don't know how to do anything in RF, they made a processor which is more promising than Intel, etc. They all are shit...

Let me explain, for anti-patriots Roverbooks are NOT made in Russia... they are made in the same factory in China as the IBM ones in particular... Brrrr, what an ugly generation is growing up, some losers with a completely deformed head, apparently because their mother drank Pepsicola while pregnant... Or whatever the hell it is... Kamaz wins the Dakar, the answer is that it's not a Kamaz, it's a Mercedes... It's really annoying...

I'm sick of it... :)

Another victim of advertising... (and clearly the owner of one of these behemoths). Never mind, you'll know the good stuff someday too.

(I bet this dude's got a Zapor parked in his garage somewhere, why, it's as much a foreign car as a Rover Beech.:)))))))))

timbo >> :

A trading strategy should fit on a postage stamp (written in pencil from the hand, not in microfont) - anything bulkier is self-defeating. I can't remember who said it, but I already agree...

Alexander Elder said it in his book How to Play and Win at the Stock Exchange.

Heh, a Zaporozhets, a Zaporozhets, but did you know that if an enemy bullet pierced the crankcase and all the oil gushed out, the Zaporozhets could go 3,000 (Three thousand) kilometres.
...how many chauffeurs were trained, not like today's racers.
You will be asked "Where did you learn so well", and you will say MT-4!!!

timbo >> :

I repeat the question: do these "better indices" show the real thing better than 50/50?

Show me one.

my adaptive filter at least shows better than MACD

on the chart bars of the roughest AUDNZD pair over a period of ~ a week

I7 2.6 ( can be overclocked up to 4-5 ghz ) is seen by WINDOWS as 8 processors

12GB DDR3 1333

Disk array 2.5 terabytes including 2 terabytes of storage and databases,

500 RAID Strip to speed 3 harddrive in Strip i.e. 3 threads, plan to upgrade

video fast enough for modern monitors 22-24, the large extension 1920-1800

ASUS P6 X58 WorkStation Pro is a good motherboard.

---

LINIX 64, ESXi virtual machine on top

( I7 supports virtualization on the level of CPU microcode - ie, there are special commands)

then inside for development - there will be operating systems - tests - the necessary software

---

If written in the same C, your tester will be orders of magnitude faster than the MT4

moreover it can be assembled as a 64bit

alas, from MT4 there is no release on 64 bits because 64 bits increase for MT testers does not give

but the market is moving towards 64 bit and probably developers will prepare two releases sooner or later

32 и 64

---

for market calculation such hardware is not principal

I took the machine as a multifunctional

although it's testing very fast

VDev >> :

>> I suggest you change your dope.

I don't get it...

P.S. Is this about weed?

timbo >> :

I repeat the question: do these "better indices" show the real thing better than 50/50?

Show me one.

I don't know about the present, but the future is very likely... And it's unlikely that anyone will want to prove it to you by sending their programs.

Mathemat >> :

I don't get it...

I don't get it either. It sounds like an insult.

the topic has gone from trying to measure 'x' to puppy-dogging.)

Valio >> :

the topic has gone from trying to measure 'x' to puppy-dog rascalism.)

I didn't see any flattening anywhere,

where exactly did you see it?

--

not everything depends on the iron

it's good if one can afford to buy good hardware

--

For example, a Raid Strip on 3 hard disks i.e. 3 Red Hat threads were 3 times faster than normal media

In fact, there are 6 SATA ports on the motherboard and you can increase the disk speed by a lot

6 hard drives in Strip can increase the swap rate by a factor of 6 - but essentially

--

but with normal or old hardware, you can still make good programs

I have this in my bathroom.

It heats the water as well... :-))