Casting for the team.... - page 15

LProgrammer >> :

Do I have to tell you again? How many times will you understand? ... Money is not a motivation and whatever words you put around it, it is. What do you think you're doing, discovering America? He wants milk... so if I promise him money he'll do a better job... That's stupid... Fuck it, I'll try to explain it from the other fucking side - if money were a motivation, the higher the salary the better a person would work. So the question of social arrangement is totally fucking solved and so is the question of productivity ... !!! And solved by the great fate... Oh gods! Shut down the research institutes and scientific programs that study this motivation, that develop methodologies to incentivize (read exploitation) increased productivity... Corporations pay real money for this research... And he knows everything... And men don't know.

You're a real communist. I'm all for not paying anybody and everybody working well.
You're such an experienced manager. I won't bother you anymore. I can help you pick a team.)

Lovecraft >> :
Madly happy for you.

>> don't tell me. :))

fate писал(а) >>

You're a real communist! Don't get all pissed off I'm also for not paying anyone anything and for everyone to work well
You're such an experienced manager all in your hands. I won't bother you anymore. I can help you pick a team.)

You don't seem to get it after all... :) What's with all the lame-ass Batanians... You're not just gonna say, "I didn't know"... That's what I'm talking about. It takes guts... You know, smart people aren't afraid of appearing ignorant... If you didn't know, so what's the big deal... You know how many people have told me all sorts of nonsense that you can't even imagine... And yet for some reason there's a lot of weaklings around here... One of them told me that the credit is given by the shops... Another one said that the biggest mistakes I found in MT were not mistakes at all... :) Fantastic... Why are you all such wimps... You either keep quiet or find out everything BEFORE the END and then speak. You always say "I'm not sure but I think so"...

Communist... Shit, I'll tell that to Ford or IBM.

That's bullshit, of course... :(

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

Do I have to tell you again? How many times will you understand? ... Money is not a motivation and whatever words you put around it, it is. What do you think you're doing, discovering America? He wants milk... so if I promise him money he'll do a better job... That's stupid... Fuck it, I'll try to explain it from the other fucking side - if money were a motivation, the higher the salary the better a person would work. So the question of social arrangement is fucking solved completely and so is the question of productivity ... !!! And solved by the great fate... Oh gods! Shut down the research institutes and scientific programs that study this motivation, that develop methodologies to incentivize (read exploitation) increased productivity... Corporations pay real money for this research... And he knows everything... And men don't know...

The most motivating factor is a breath of water in the desert. First we build a desert, and the world is at your feet.

Underlined. Everyone prefers to work where the pay is higher, don't they?

Integer писал(а) >>

The most motivating factor is a sip of water in the desert. Build a desert first, and the world is at your feet.

Integer, well done as always... Only the strongest motivator is social status... And the sympathy of the opposite sex. Then there's protection of offspring... etc...

But Integer is right, if someone wants to understand what motivation is, do some self-motivation... Motivate yourself so that you can make a robot that feeds you for the rest of your life... :)

LProgrammer >> :

:) You won't believe what you have to choose from... I mean, you don't even have to choose... was...

MProgrammer and NProgrammer

LProgrammer писал(а) >>

:) You won't believe what you have to choose from... I mean, you don't even have to choose... was...

A man has sex with a prostitute. After 3-5 minutes, she says to him - "Young man, make up your mind - either this way or that way, because this way and that way is annoying....." ))))

LeoV писал(а) >>

A man has sex with a prostitute. After 3-5 minutes of doing it, she says to him - "Young man, make up your mind - either this way or that way, because this way and that way is annoying....." ))))

Oh, here's Leo... Hi! :) You seem kind today... ...kind of... :))

LProgrammer >> :

You don't seem to get it after all... :) What's with all the lame-ass Batanians... You're not just gonna say, "I didn't know"... That's what I'm talking about. It takes guts... You know, smart people aren't afraid of appearing ignorant... If you didn't know, so what's the big deal... You know how many people have told me all sorts of nonsense that you can't even imagine... And yet for some reason there's a lot of weaklings around here... One of them told me that the credit is given by the shops... Another one said that the biggest mistakes I found in MT were not mistakes at all... :) Fantastic... Why are you all such wimps... You either keep quiet or find out everything BEFORE the END and then speak. You always say "I'm not sure but I think so"...

Communist... Shit, I'll tell that to Ford or IBM.

That's bullshit, of course... :(

Yes, a communist to the core.

I will join an interesting project.

babybear60@mail.ru

http://bearden.narod.ru/