Casting for the team.... - page 9

Zet1972 писал(а) >>

What are you guys doing? It's a real slave-trading bazaar...

Let's think soberly - if the programmer earns a steady income from forex - why not motivate the team with a salary? And if they do it on a voluntary basis, who would want to work for someone? And if we also mention the inadequate temperament of the programmer...

Well - a dead end.

I have a lot of experience of "motivating" with money ... :) Somehow they are not motivated... And so, for general development - money is a very, very weak motivation. Well, I'm afraid that few people here would understand these high matter... Half of them here are only thinking of Chumak because of the word "loaded"... :)) I guess there's a strong association...

That's why you have to earn the money yourself.

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

LProgrammer is beginning to resemble Saltunov, that Regulest123 :)

The latter, I hope, will not offend.

Lovecraft, I don't know who you are... Why are you picking on me? Are you interested in the topic, per se? You said you weren't. Well, no, why are you reading it?

You're new here, so sit quietly and keep your mouth shut. :)

LProgrammer >> :

Lovecraft, I don't know who you are... Why are you picking on me? Are you interested in the topic, per se? You said you weren't. Well, no, why are you reading it?

You're new here, so sit quietly and keep your mouth shut. :)

I wouldn't be surprised if you changed the first letter of your nickname again in the near future.

I'm not interested in the topic that was casually mentioned at the beginning of the thread, but in the development of this whole conversation, as it's hilarious.

Since it's off-topic...

check out my team

Lovecraft писал(а) >>

I wouldn't be surprised if you change the first letter of your nickname again in the near future.

Interested not in the topic mentioned in passing at the beginning of the thread, but in the development of this whole conversation, as it's hilarious.

Since it's off topic...

Yeah it's 1000% going to change. Because you're 90% newbies and amateurs here. What's so funny? When you start trading forex I'll be very, very polite to you. In the meantime, I'm sure you're neither a good programmer nor a good trader. Keep fucking around with your mashka's and you'll soon reach the spectrum... :)

sab1uk писал(а) >>

check out my team!

photoshop, Sabluk don't believe it! :)

Where are the badges? >> by the way?

LProgrammer >> :

I'm in the middle of a black optimization... Just started in the morning and it's gonna fart for a week.

- You jerking off?
- Wanking?
- Do you want to come?
- I do!
- Then jerk yourself off.

LProgrammer >> :

photoshop, Sabluk don't believe it! :)

Where are the badges? >> by the way?

>> my secret lab doesn't need badges.
>> it's a tight-knit team. Everybody knows each other.
♪ work for sandwiches ♪

LProgrammer >>

As wild as it sounds :) I have requirements for candidates -

1)

2)

3)

4)

5)

6)

7)

8)

9)

10)

10.1)

10.2)

Meet all the requirements, but have no desire to be part of a team. There is no harmony in this world.

In all seriousness, you don't see any incentives, ideas or prospects in the announcement. Then why? To bunch up and enjoy your awesomeness? If there is no more productive idea than "the desire to create a robot" then one head or ten makes no difference, this is not a situation where more is better.

LProgrammer >> :

I have a lot of experience of being 'motivated' by money ... :) Somehow not motivated ... And so, for general development - money is a very, very weak motivation. Well, I'm afraid that few people here understand these lofty matters... Half of them here are only thinking of Chumak because of the word "loaded"... :)) I guess there's a strong association...

That's why you have to earn the money yourself.

You've had a lot of experience with words. You probably didn't get your dick sucked by your friend Andriyushka... ...or he doesn't let you have it so hard.

Every time you open a topic you make a fuss. Go with your ideas... :