Adviser quickly (1-5 hours) for $10.A script for $5. - page 8

satop писал(а) >>

Reshetov >>:

In a Finnish sauna, with a beer in one hand and a woman's tit in the other.

What about customers? :-)

Who will pay for the sauna?

Echkidag писал(а) >>

I have been waiting for the advisor since 20 February. I sent a letter today asking for a refund.

How much did you pay? $5? Give it to him! Not enough for a nice beer, of course, but enough for a local brew! Make him happy!

Looks like the next similar thread will open under the title:

Expert Advisor fast(5-15 MINUTES) for $1. Script for $0.5. Call immediately!

//----------------------------------------------------------

Waiting...

Another confirmation of the truth about fast, good and cheap...

Somehow there's always something missing :(

Shu писал(а) >>

How much did you pay? $5? Give it to him, then! Not enough for a good beer, of course, but enough for a local brew! Let the man be happy!!!

20 :( I'm used to trusting people, it's a small amount, so I decided to pay upfront to speed up the process...

JavaDev писал(а) >>

Another confirmation of the truth about fast, good and cheap...

Somehow there's always one thing missing :(

That's fine if it's just one. I just had it done quickly but it was expensive and bad. :(

In general, the topic of ordering expos and choosing a programmer is very hot. It would be good to have a permanent thread, where traders would share their experiences with one or another programmer from those who hang out here and offer their services. It is clear that it will be excessively flushed with self-witted replies, but it is important.

Echkidag писал(а) >>

That's fine if it's just one. I just had one done quickly, but it was expensive and bad. :(

In general, the theme of ordering expos and choosing a programmer is a burning issue. It would be good to have a permanent thread, where traders will share their experiences with this or that programmer, who hangs out here and offers his services. Of course, it will be exorbitantly inflated by all the flaming replies in the style of a fool, but it is necessary.

Better to lose a day, but then in five minutes...

Better to read a textbook, reread the doc for 5 times and do it yourself.

There will be no one to bail on...

Maybe the terms of reference were made so that nothing good came of it, or maybe you were tricked.

Echkidag писал(а) >>

20 :( I'm used to trusting people; it's a small amount, so I decided to make an advance payment to speed up the process...

I paid Oscar 50 and the advisor is still not working.

He promised to pay me back the money but he's still not getting in touch,

>> he's an elusive vigilante.

Echkidag >> :

..In general, the topic of ordering expos and choosing a programmer is a hot topic. It would be good to have a permanent thread where traders would share their experiences with one or another programmer from those who hang out here and offer their services...

Practice has shown that self-promotion has killed more than one such thread. I can only advise a sensible way to find a programmer. IMHO.

1. Read the article "Expert Advisor to order. Instructions for the trader" written by the legendary komposter. This is a practical guide to preparing the TOR.

2. Search the forum in search of programmers (not ads for orders), read discussions, see how people behave.

3. Make a list of candidates you like (those who are sympathetic, speak correctly and accurately, have experience on the forum with a long list of published serious scripts/articles).

4. Draw up TOR and contact candidates, after preliminary agreement to send TOR for cost estimation.

5. Choose one and thank the rest.

In my experience, komposter and Integer are the unquestioned authorities (apologies to the other pros, just haven't encountered one).

Several times, with my modest programming experience, I have agreed to fulfil orders for simple, elementary designs.

The impression is unequivocal. As a rule, customers have a very poor idea of what they want to get in the end.

And to get them to interpret the terms of reference - it sometimes takes more time than the actual writing of the tip! The terms of reference (no irony) sometimes have to be pinched out!